Operation Seastrike (Part 2)

A/N: Just decided to add this OST, you can listen to this if you want anyways enjoy reading!

Optimus Prime: *unleashes his sword* One shall stand...

Megatron: *unleashes his sword* One shall fall. And it's going to be YOU Prime!

Megatron and Optimus then charged at each other clashing their swords.

Megatron: I'll do any means necessary to conquer this planet and most importantly to destroy you, Sentinel and the Autobots!

Optimus Prime: Still I will make sure that you'll never be able to achieve your goals and I'll stop you no matter the cost.

Megatron: So be it Prime.

Then so the two archnemesis continued exchanging attacks...

Meanwhile with Akagi and Kaga

Akagi and Kaga are still seen approaching to where they've seen a familiar ship earlier.

Kaga: Are you really sure about this nee-sama? We might be just hallucinating things as we knew that Amagi-san is already dead...

Akagi: It doesn't matter Kaga, I just wanted to see my beloved Amagi nee-sama again.

Kaga: (Still really that determined huh, kinda reminded me when I was having a good fight with my former rival...)

As the two are on their way, they're greeted that seems to look like a shellfire but it has a strange lightings.

Kaga: I haven't seen that kind of shells before.

The two have been shot again and they're both shocked to see the person who fired those shells...

Akagi: A-Amagi nee-sama... *crying*

Kaga: (So it is true...) Amagi-san.

Amagi: Well it's been a while seeing you two, Akagi Kaga...

Akagi: Nee-sama, but why... WHY DID YOU JOINED THE ENEMIES' SIDE?!

Amagi: That is I felt like if I joined Lord Megatron's side I'll be able to make a great future for the Sakura Empire.

Kaga: A 'great future'!? Do you hear of what you're saying?! You're making yourself a traitor to the empire!

Amagi: It doesn't matter if the Empire sees me as a traitor, I'll prove that being on Lord Megatron's side is something worth it. Now then you two, it's either you'll join the Decepticons or not...

Kaga: Nee-sama what will we do?

Akagi: ... I'll... *summons her rigging* I'll fight for the Sakura Empire and I'm going to make Amagi nee-sama return to how I know her, it hurts me to say this but... I must defeat you Amagi nee-sama.

Kaga: Akagi... *summons her rigging* I'm going to follow her route as well!

Amagi: It's a very unwise decision. *summons her rigging* But it's your choice then...

Then Akagi and Kaga started their attack against their Turned-Decepticon sister.

With Azur Lane NEST and the Autobots

With the two Primes gone into an important task, Ironhide is seen with the rest of the Autobots along with Azur Lane and NEST fighting against some Protoforms with Blackout Grindor and Barricade open firing as well.

Bumblebee: Hey Ironhide, what do you say to this plan.

When Ironhide heard him, he quickly goes near the scout.