Chapter 2- San Jose

My driver pulled through the gates of San Jose Private Academy. My car wouldn't arrive for another two weeks. I got out of the car breathing in the new smells of California. Florida is just so far from here. We moved a lot for dad's company. Looks like I can finally put down some roots. After all I'm stuck here for the next two years. We were in Florida for a year and a half. The longest ever. They said we would stay.

I looked down at my outfit again. I didn't know what to wear to this place. I settled for my white skinnies, my peter pan boots and a blue and white striped tee with a black anchor. My blonde hair cascaded down my back with loose curls. I felt it was pretty yet casual.

I sighed and crossed the sidewalk into a building that said 'Office'. I walked up to the desk. The lady behind it having black hair with white streaks and thin glasses on her nose looked up at me with a quizzical expression.

"May I help you sweetheart?" She smiled

"Mason Sanford. New student. I need all the stuff." I was short even if she was nice to me, I was pissed at my dad still.

She made a face. "Alright, Brochure and here's the dorm information." She handed me a stack of papers and a key with the dorm number A1

"Thank you." I smiled and went to walk out.

"Miss, Mason will need to stop by and pick up class schedules later. Classes don't start until tomorrow. Today is for settling in and getting to know roommates." She spoke softly. I nodded and left. Why couldn't I have my schedule now?

I shook it off and went to the dorms. I found building A and went inside. My driver with me carrying the first of my luggage. I looked at the name on the door.

'Z. Grey' Hmm... Grey sounds like a familiar name.

I turned the key and walked in. I immediately smelled men's cologne. Well this girl must have a boyfriend. I looked around the furniture didn't give anything away about their personality. Living room to my left with a black leather couch, flat screen, gaming console. The works. The kitchen was to my right, I would give myself a tour later. I saw two doors down a ways in front of me one had a black sign that read 'Keep Out' I assumed that was her room. The other opened to a room with black walls and a full size bed with no sheets and an empty closet. I guess this was my room. I told my driver to get the rest of my luggage and place it in here.

Once he was done I opened the suitcase with my bed sheets in it and started making my bed. I used to help Maria around the house when I was younger and I still did from time to time if I wasn't busy. I'm very upset that she had to get fired. No one to take care of at home so they let her go for the time being.

"Excuse me what do you think you're doing in here?" A husky voice came from behind me. I turned towards the door to be captured by gorgeous bright green eyes. I looked this beautiful male over, he had dark brown hair that was in a messy spike . He wore a grey slimming suit with a black tie. He was very stunning and also very rich, I assumed by his taste.

"I uh... I'm making my bed?" I mumbled. Is this the boyfriend?

"Your bed?" He asked with almost a laugh "Are the boys playing a joke?"

"What boys? I just got here. You're the first person I have met besides the secretary in the office" I spoke.

"Come on. Sam, Ash, and Jackson part of the famous Alumni of San Jose?" He questioned

"Alumni what? Never heard of it." I sighed. His expression darkened. What was this guy's problem?

"Seriously. Joke is up." He growled.