Chapter 6- Shots!

I sat in the mist for a while before I heard a voice behind me. It was Jackson.

"Baby girl!" He sighed as he sat next to me. "Did you get sick?"

His eyes searched around and checked my face to see if I had drank too much.

"I'm fine. I guess." I mumbled.

"Well then girl if you didn't get sick let's take another shot and do some more dancing!" He jumped up and offered me his hand.

His blue eyes twinkled with amusement.  I guess somehow they missed the scene that happened just moments before.

I took his hand and got up off the ground. We went back inside and went straight to the bar. They had turned the music over to a DJ and Asher was at the bar waiting for us. Along with Samuel. I saw no sign of Zachary.

Sighing I downed the liquor and groaned at the burn that traveled down my throat and settled in my stomach. Slowly pumping itself through my veins.

We downed so many shots and I danced with all of the guys! Samuel was always so gentle with me, Jackson was more flirty or sexual but in a respectful way, and Asher was just so much fun!

These guys could quickly become
my best friends.

Except for one thing.

"Where's Z guys?" Asher spoke aloud causing everyone to look around and me to roll my eyes. I was getting super drunk.

"Probably making out with random girls." Jackson laughed off.

My cheeks burned but I turned my head before anyone noticed.

"Would you like to head back to campus?" I heard Samuel whisper behind me into my ear.

I turned to him with what I hoped was a flirty smile but I'm sure looked crazy from all the alcohol.

"Www ith y-our you sexy self. Helllllll yes." I slurred as he helped me to his car.

He opened the car door for me and helped me buckle my seat belt. He climbed behind the wheel and panic entered my body.

"Duuuudee. No. Drunk. You are. Don't illegal!" I stared at his grinning face wide eyed like a deer in the headlights.

"I haven't been drinking anything but club soda.  I'm designated DD unless it's a special occasion." He assured me chuckling as my eyes returned to their
Natural state.

"Good boy. Have a cook-iiie. when you want." I slurred as my eyes drooped closed.

I awoke in the middle of the night in my bed. Still in my clothes missing my shoes. I saw them neatly by the door.

I felt fire in my throat. I promptly got sick and it landed in the trash can placed next to my bed. When I leaned my head up I saw a note with some water and two white pills.

'Take these and drink all of this. You'll thank yourself if you do. -S'

I did as the note instructed and promptly passed right out again regret washing over me.

**sorry that this is so short. but I just wanted to give some kind of update to let y'all know I will be updating as close to weekly as I can. ThanK You for understanding  when I am late!***