Chapter 7-The Next Morning

I awoke the next morning with a light hangover , thanks to Samuel's niceness I wasn't dying but I was full of guilt. Guilt for betraying myself. I let myself get caught up in the heat of the situation with Zach and let myself get swept up by physical attraction. Forgetting what a jerk this guy was and still is to me for absolutely no reason.

I slowly got myself out of bed dreading the day. Classes won't start until Monday but today is Friday and we were instructed to find our classes and meet our professors today.

I put on some Jeggings and  a tshirt with Never Shout Never on it. Converses completed my clothing and I put light makeup on.

I headed out and spotted the guy from the other night that I ran into.

"Isaiah!" I called out causing him to stop mid step and search for the voice calling his name.

His blue eyes connected with mine and I waved walking at a faster pace to catch up with him.

"Mason right?" He smiled as I caught up with him.

"Yeah. How've you been?" I beamed.

"Oh I've been good. Since last nights encounter." He smirked

"Oh God no. I didn't see you last night. No. I drank way too much. No." I covered my face in shame.

"Oh don't worry. Your body guard kept you from too much embarrassment. All you did was see me across the courtyard and wolf whistle at me." He smiled triumphantly and straightened his posture. He was very attractive even with the whole nerd thing he had going with his glasses and sweater vest.

He made nerd look HOT.

"Well Samuel saved me many times last night then. I apologize for that though." I smiled slightly at him while running my hand through my bangs.

"Oh no. Don't apologize. It cheered me up last night. This whole trial girl at the all boy's private school thing might not be so bad." He smiled at me.

I blushed. "True. It just might be a good thing. But I have to find my classes if I'm ever gonna make it."

"Of course. Until next time dear." He did a cute bow and walked off.

He was a very cute guy. But I couldn't get last night out of my head. Every one of them. They're all different aspects you want and I got it all last night. How is this possible? Is this all just some kind of sick wet dream??

I went the rest of the day and found my classes. All of which had one of my friends that I have made in them. One for each class. This should be an interesting year.

**I AM SO SORRY GUYS. IVE BEEN TRYING I PROMISE. I LOVE THAT YOU'RE ENJOYING THE STORY SO MUCH THOUGH! YOU ALL COMMENTING AND LIKING KEEPS ME WRITING!!**