Chapter 3-Making "Friends"

I was walking back not paying attention. I was just so angry at my situation. I was looking down at my feet when my head hit a hard surface and I stumbled backwards, landing on my butt.

¨Great¨ I grumbled.

¨I am so sorry." A voice said above me. ¨Are you okay?¨

I glanced up to see an attractive guy with thick glasses and shaggy black hair. He looked at me with puppy eyes. He had high cheek bones and big pouty lips.

¨No. I mean. Yes I'm fine. Don't be sorry though.¨ I rushed.

"I wasn't paying attention." He offered his hand to me.

"Neither was I. I was.. uh.. distracted." I mumbled taking his hand. He pulled me up.

"Well, sneaking around campus to visit your boyfriend must be.. uh distracting." His blue eyes sparkled with amusement.

My face flushed and I pulled my hand out of his. "I actually don't have a boyfriend." My cheeks flamed when he started laughing. He thought I was one of those girls. "I go here!" I tried to defend.

"Oh really? You're the prettiest boy I've ever met." He smirked and crossed his arms.

"Look. I'm already mad about this whole situation. My stupid parents. This dumb school. The freaking Alumni Guys." I was fuming. I took a breath and turned my eyes to his again. His expression had darkened.

"You've met the Alumni?" He asked in a controlled voice.

"Yeah. I'm stuck in their dorm. Which sucks." I sighed.

"I have to get back to my dorm. I'll catch you later." He went to leave. I grabbed his arm.

"Wait, I'm Mason. What's your name?" I asked sweetly. It would be nice to have a friend.

"Isaiah...." He smiled at me and then he was gone.

I sighed and headed back to the dorm to get my stuff. I walked in and saw Zac on the couch playing PS3, he didn't seam to notice me. Jackson emerged from the kitchen area with some chips.

"Gorgeous, back so soon?" He beamed.

"Yeah. Came to get my stuff." I mumbled.

"Good riddance." Zac grumbled. At the same time Jackson pouted.

"To move down the hall. To A5." I added with sass.

Jackson looked like a little kid who had just gotten his favorite candy at the store.

I laughed at Zac's face which looked like he was ready to kill.

"I'll go get my things."

I moved all my things from the room.

My new place was very nice. Light blue walls all over same kitchen set up as Zac's room, no furniture, yet. Just a bed. I guess I will have to do some shopping this weekend. I made my bed and settled in. I decided to explore the rest of the dorm.

I walked down the hall into a room labeled "Work-Out Room"

Hmm... I wonder what kind of equipment they have. I used to hit the gym some with Rachael back in Florida. I sighed. I really miss Florida. I miss my friends. I miss Justin. I wish we hadn't agreed not to talk.

I walked into the room. Very expensive and nice equipment lined the walls. I saw some pictures on the mirror on the back wall. It was of all the guys. Zac had the same expression in every picture. Never smiling, always mean mugging. I scowled. My phone rang and I saw it was Rachael.

"Hey love!" I answered happily.

"Hey boo. How's Cali?" She chirped

"Ugh. Where do I begin?" I sighed. "Well first off, not only is this a private school full of rich entitled kids, but it is an ALL BOYS private school." I growled

"No flipping way!!! How did that happen?" She gasped

"Apparently they are testing a new program and I'm the experiment! Oh and my room got mixed up and I ended up in a room with Zachary Grey. He's the biggest jerk I have ever met!! He walks around like he owns everything and everyone. Him and his pompous friends get special treatment at this stupid school. They have their own building. They don't share dorm rooms. And the cherry on top is I'm stuck here and in the same building with all of these jerks!" I was practically screaming when I finished.

"Man. You can never find a quiet place to take a nap anywhere." I heard a male voice from behind me. I froze.

"Rachael. I'll call you back." I rushed before I hung up and turned around.

My eyes connected with a pair of blue ones as Samuel stared at me with a smirk.

**Photo is of Isaiah**