Chapter 8- Fuqboi

I haven't really seen Zach since that night at the club. All the others have come and spent some time with me some. They said they're having a big campus party in the dorm, their tradition as a big before classes start bash.

I was begged to participate. I gave in, who could resist these boys? So I'm now getting ready for this party they're gonna start in about an hour. Apparently girls get snuck in every year as well so I won't be as noticed as the "experiment."

I decided to do some loose curls with my hair, and wear some black super skinnies with rips down them, a Chase Atlantic shirt which I had taken the back and ripped, and my black and white checkered vanns. Winged eyeliner with Smokey eyes was the only make up I was going with tonight.

I walked out to see Samuel exiting his room as well. He looked gorgeous in his white slim dress pants and light blue button up with a white tie. His skin was the perfect pigment for white to pop on him without washing him out. He glanced up at me. A small smile making its way to his lips.

"Hello, you look lovely." He spoke as he slowly approached me.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself." I felt a light shade of pink make its way across my face as I shyly smiled at him.

"He doesn't look nearly as good as I do." I heard a confident voice behind me speak before an arm was placed around my shoulders

I looked up to be met with the gorgeous blue-grey eyes of Jackson he smirked at me, wearing  dark grey skinny jeans and a grey button up with a black tie, these boys loved their fashion. He then took a look at my outfit.

"Although you may outshine me tonight girl, something so simple yet makes your beauty radiate" now the light pink had entered the red color spectrum.

"Well you boys sure do know how to make a girl blush. Can't wait to see how y'all do tonight with the ladies tonight." I giggled imagining all the girls that would be hit with Jackson's charm tonight.

Asher made his way to us in maroon skinnies and a black button up only buttoned till the first two.

"Ah see but I have an unfair advantage with the ladies. Being famous and all." He struck a pose causing me to erupt in laughter.

"Yes. Each of you have your own advantages. Good luck to those ladies and the other guys coming tonight." I smiled at them.

"What's my advantage?" I heard a voice I didn't want to speak from behind.

I turned and met the cold blue eyes of the enemy without missing a beat I answered his question "you're a fuck boy."

The guys let out a series of "ohh snap" and "burn"

Zachary's eyes just slanted and he walked off towards the entrance. "This party is now officially ready to start" he spoke matter-of-factly. He opened the doors and people pooled in.

~~~~~later~~~

I had a few drinks, just enough for a buzz. I was not repeating last time. I had been mingling some and danced with a few of the guys but I was searching. I hadn't seen Isaiah here and it was kinda sad. I was hoping to make fun of some of the party goers with someone.

I had seen Jackson with multiple different girls tonight. Usually throwing his lines then moving on. Asher had a circle of girls surrounding him. Zachary had disappeared with a few different girls throughout the night. Further proving my fuck boy theory.

Samuel I had spotted randomly, a few girls had tried to get his attention but he seamed to not be as interested.

I walked out of our dormitory to get some fresh air. As I walked into the courtyard I saw Isaiah on a bench across the way reading a book. I walked over to him.

"Hey. What are you doing out here? There's a party going on up there!" I smiled and gestures to the building behind me. He set his book beside him as he looked up at me. His hazel eyes mesmerizing.

"Ah yes. The famous Alumni-4 thrown party. Guys like me who enter that party don't really Last the night." His eyes glazed over with anger and it disappeared just as quick.

"Guys like you? What? Smart and handsome?" I took a seat next to him.

"Nerds, Mason. You don't have to be nice about it." He looked at me and my heart skipped.

"I don't think you're a traditional nerd. You dress it some, and you're smart. But you have your own charm and you definitely have looks, nerds are usually covered in pimples and not too easy on the eyes." I smiled a blush coming up on my cheeks.

His eyes softened and he slowly started smiling. "How drunk are you?" He teased

"I'm not. Just buzzed!" I defended

He put his hands up in surrender. "Okay okay. Just had to make sure I wasn't going to take advantage." I gave him a quizzical expression before he took his hands and pulled me close to him and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

The kiss wasn't forever long but it wasn't just a peck. It was perfect. He pulled away and I still had my eyes closed trying to soak it in.

"Was that okay?" He spoke with worry in his voice my eyes shot open and met his.

"That was perfect. Thank you." I smiled.

"Well I better get back to my room. Thank you for being so kind." He grabbed his book and kissed my hand before disappearing into the other dormitories.

I got up and headed back in, just in time to see Zachary bringing his next conquest into his room. I rolled my eyes and went to my room. Fuck boy.