Chapter 5- The Show

** So sorry to the ones who still read this and have been wanting updates. I've had a crazy few years and am just now back in the head space to write again. I'll be updating my favorites plus probably starting a Bellamy Blake 100 fan fiction soon! I'll try to be better about updating all stories!**

Okay so it took me 10 mins to get ready forgive me that my wings kept messing up. We left and of course Jackson insisted that I ride with him. He was such a flirt but I had a feeling that he's a good guy deep down. At least I had some sort of friend.

We drove in silence for a while in his beautiful white porch and then he turned on the radio to break the silence.

"Do you like Dubstep?" He asked

"Meh. Some of it but some of them are too much." I responded nonchalant.

"Well try this one out" he smiled as he picked the track and the beats started. It wasn't bad. I actually found myself semi dancing to it while still in the car.

"Nice moves girl. I get the first dance tonight right?" He laughed while looking over at me.

"Hey stud keep your eyes on the road!" I laughed "or else no one is dancing with me tonight."

He turned his attention back to the road after a quick wink to me.

We arrived at the show and Asher took off to the backstage area to get ready. I walked with Samuel and Jackson to the main entrance of this nice looking club. Nice as in I didn't feel like a fight would go down at any moment. That was until I saw the fury in Zachary's eyes as we approached the VIP line where he was waiting for the guys.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" He stalked towards us his icy blue eyes never leaving my blue-green ones. "Can't make your own friends so you move into my dorm and steal mine?"

I scoffed and opened my mouth to respond but was cut short when Jackson spoke up first.

"Asher invited her. I drove her and I'm gonna be the first to dance with her. We planned this. Not her. Got a problem you take it up with me not her." Him defending me was strange since we barely knew each other but also sweet.

Zachary's eyes finally released their hold on mine as they snapped to his friend's. He stared at him and I could see him trying to muster a response. He huffed and turned towards the door as a response. He stalked off like a toddler who was told they couldn't have ice cream.

"Don't worry about him. He's all bark and no bite remember?" Samuel quietly said as he followed his friend inside.

I smiled slightly after he said that and turned to Jackson. "Thanks for defending me."

"No problem Doll. Now let's go get our dance on. And see what vodka shots make you do."

"How are we gonna get vodka? We're underage at a club. Not in your moms basement." I teased slightly. Knowing I had my fake in my pocket.

"Babygirl. You're riding with the A4 now. You with us. No one questions you. Now let's party!" He cheered. I laughed.

He threw an arm over my shoulder and walked with me into the club.

I heard the band playing and girls cheering "ASHER I LOVE YOU!!"

Pfft. Fan girls.

Jackson drug me to the bar. We downed two shots and then headed to the dance floor.

He spun me around still holding my hand until I had my back to him and we were both facing the stage. Asher and his band started playing and my body quickly started to the music. I felt Jackson's hands slide to my hips and him close the space between us. I snaked my hands behind our heads on his neck and started moving my hips against him. His breath fanning my neck as he laughed slightly and joined my rhythm. We danced for about two songs before Samuel's face came in front of us. He leaned down and spoke in my ear.

"Mind if I cut in?" He smiled crookedly at me. It was cute. Suited him.

I nodded and looked at Jackson who just waved us away as he headed back to the bar.

I turned to Samuel who pulled my hands to around his neck and moved his hands to my hips as the song started to pick up. He pulled me close and rested his forehead on mine as we danced to the beat. His dance was so much sweeter than Jackson's. Jackson was just dancing like you would with any girl in a club. Samuel was more personal. More intimate. Weird how all of these nice guys were friends with that asshole in A1.

Those thoughts soon faded as I started to loose myself in Samuel's green eyes. The music was just making things disappear as I noticed each feature in his face. Strong jawline, crooked smile, eyes were kind but with a haunting look in the very back. Like a dog in those commercials to donate or adopt. He's been hurt. But how? Who would hurt this guy. He was the nicest of them all. I haven't heard one mean comment from him. Towards anyone.

This boy was going to sweep me off my feet if I wasn't careful.

I broke the staring contest we were in as I started to feel as if he could hear my thoughts. Just in time to see Jackson with two shots in his hand and a sulking Zachary behind him.

I smiled as I released Samuel and took the shot glass from Jackson's hand and downed it quickly. The burn slowly making its way to settle in my stomach as I shivered slightly. Feeling more of a buzz kick in on top of the one I was feeling before from the alcohol and Samuel's mesmerizing eyes. Zachary still pouting.

I walked over to him "come on. Just because we got off on the wrong foot and I almost broke your nose doesn't mean you can't dance with me!" The alcohol making my decisions for me as I grabbed his hand and drug him to the center of the dance floor and started moving my hips against his facing away from him. He stood frozen at first then slowly started moving with me and lightly placing his hands on my hips. I smiled and placed my hands on his and continued to dance with the asshole. My mind was screaming stop but the alcohol wasn't letting my body listen as we continued to move closer and grind. I felt his member start to come alive. It made me grind more.

What was wrong with me? All the nice guys and he's the one that's exciting me? He turned me around quickly and had us grinding facing each other and his hands snaked down my shoulder blades ever so slowly to my bum and resting there. I reached up and tangled my hands in his hair. I felt my eyes flutter closed as we came closer and closer to each others lips. I reached up onto my tip toes seeing as he had a good few inches on me. He lifted on my bum helping my height as our lips met. Heat, passion, and some anger flowed through our lips in sync.

We kissed and my mind finally won the battle as I ripped myself away from him and ran outside. It had started to drizzle a bit feeling good on my burning skin. I stopped just around the corner of the building and fell to a sitting position on the ground. Not caring about my nice jeans.

What the hell did I just do?