VLIVE MOMENTS 1

Famous vlive moments of Lila with her members. Order will be by age.

°°°°

1. S.Coups

Lila was doing a solo vlive in one of the rooms in the company. It was a special one as it is her birthday.

The members are either in the company, the dorm or in the studio. They were all tuned in on her vlive.

"Ah, no one wished me a happy birthday yet." She was a bit sad and the members all noticed.

S.Coups, being in the company, surprised her when he suddenly opened the door while screaming his greeting to Lila.

Carats were going wild in the comments section, mostly laughing due to Lila's reaction. Her eyes were about to come out from their sockets due to the surprise.

"Maknae-ya! Happy birthday!" He screamed and went to hug Lila from behind. He even gave her kisses all over her face.

That scene is always included when S.Coups being a dad is being brought up.

2. Jeonghan

It's one of those vlives of Jeonghan where he randomly does stuff. For this day it was a mini mukbang.

"Carat-dul, today I'll be eating with someone. But they don't want to be seen right now."

That got Carats thinking who he might be with now. It was soon to be 11 in the evening, so he's either with members or staff.

"Say hi to them." He said looking past the screen.

"Annyeong, Carat-dul." Someone says while waving a V to the screen.

By the sound of the voice, Carats knew right away. It was everybody's Princess, Lila.

The vlive is going well, Jeonghan kept the conversation flowing. Lila sometimes join in on the convo. But Jeonghan hasn't touched his food yet.

"Oppa, mian." Jeonghan suddenly stops talking. "It's getting pretty late and you still haven't eaten yet."

That immediately puts a smile on his face. "Ah, you're right. Sorry, Baby." He reached over the screen. Lila's "urgh" was the only thing heard, followed by Jeonghan's evil laugh.

What Jeonghan did that disgusted Lila, will always be a mystery to Carats.

3. Joshua

Shua joined Seungkwan's vlive with Dino and Hoshi after their concert. They suddenly got to a topic of their solo performances from earlier.

"I don't think I can let Lila choreograph her own solo anymore." Said Hoshi. They all laughed at that.

Fans were saying to let Lila join in as well, so she can receive her Hoshi Appa's protectiveness. Her swalla cover was really something.

"Carats are saying to let Lila join us." Said Dino.

"Should we get her?" Hoshi looked at the screen to see the comments. "They're saying yes."

Dino was about to leave the room to get Lila, when Shua stopped him.

"She's already asleep. I checked on her before going here." Shua checked on the comments. "Yes, our baby is still growing."

Since then, Lila was often asked if Joshua checks on her before sleeping. Honestly, she has no idea that members visit her when she sleeps.