Knowing Bros 1

The group are waiting at the back as the members continuously talk, doing their skits.

"Eomma.." Lila whispered.

The members near here who heard what she said laughed a little, knowing the female is nervous.

"Aegi-ya, gwaenchana." Jeonghan said cheering Lila up. He put his arms over her shoulder and rubbed it to help her lessen the tension.

When the pd gestured for them to enter, DK immediately shouted and opened the door. One by one the members entered.

With Hoshi's shout "Aju!", everyone shouted "Nice!" and the music started.

After their performance, they went in front and stood in order of their number. Lila standing between Woozi and Wonwoo.

Before they introduce themselves, the knowing brothers' cast started saying how they have a female member and kept praising Lila for the dance earlier.

Mingyu started their introduction as they were trying to let the knowing brothers' cast guess who is who.

"Annyeong, you may not know, but we're from Actually Popular High School. Say the name.."

"Seventeen!" All of them shouted together.

"Since your group name is Seventeen, shouldn't there be 17 of you?" Soogeun asked.

Hoshi, being at the end, immediately shouted and went towards Heechul. "Aye, Soogeun, why are you like this?! Then is the legend of idols, our Super Junior hyungs, Superman?!"

Heechul was acting scared by Hoshi's burst of energy. Everybody bursted laughing at what happened.

"Aren't you Fourteen?" Soogeun kept asking.

Vernon raised his hand and explained for the nth time. "There are 13 male, 1 female and 3 units, hip hop vocal and performance, so 13+1+3 = Seventeen."

All nodding to what Vernon said. Soogeun asked who are in per unit, the members started raising hands.

"Oh, our female classmate is in performance." Hodong said. He looked at Kyunghoon and started saying how he's the dance master of the school.

"Arayo." She was reminded of the informal concept. "Ah, ara! He's really good." She was giving him two thumbs up.

She was the opposite of Seungkwan who was teased by the knowing brothers' cast about being formal and to say Yeongja Noona, which all of them laughed at.

She was still feeling a little nervous, not just because it's a variety show, but being in the same studio as their seniors. But she sensed that Wonwoo was also quite nervous, he was looking stiff. She started rubbing her hands on his back to soothe him.

They were talking about how Seungkwan was the only one talking and suggested to let them talk one by one.

DK started and said he wanted to meet Soogeun, then Dino said he wanted to meet Kyunghoon. But he revealed Woozi and Wonwoo's names and Wonwoo raised his hand.

"We only need to guess who among the two names is No. 9." Janghoon said while laughing. Wonwoo laughed at what he did.

The8 started introducing himself. "I came from China."

"Where are you from?" Hodong asked in Chinese.

"I'm from China." The8 answered in Chinese.

"Oh, what did he say?" Hodong said, which made everyone laughed hard. "I can only ask questions."

After The8 showed his martial arts skills with Soogeun, it became a mess when Jun talked before Mingyu did.

"I've been waiting too long!" Jun said.