Going Seventeen 2020 Ep. 27-28

Jun greeted the viewers awkwardly which made the members laugh. He was explaining the situation and basically what's about to happen to the group.

Coups and Lila were not present during the escape room episode, which was the first part of the 1+1 agenda. When they are reintroducing the teams, Lila was immediately pulled by Hoshi to their team, the last team.

As usual, they really have fun teasing S.Coups regarding the situation, him being a big scaredy cat. Lila on the other hand, wanted this to be over with. Since getting on the roof of the building, she has not looked back.

Mingyu suddenly announced to use his wish coupon for 1 person in the last team. They immediately agreed and played the deadly game of rock, paper, scissors.

After a while, the winner was Jun and Mingyu chose Seungkwan to exchange with him. They all erupted in laughter, aside from Seungkwan.

"I also have a wish coupon." Seungkwan suddenly said, which stopped them from laughing. Mingyu looked scared all of a sudden.

Jeonghan started teasing Mingyu and was joined by the others, DK especially created a dance for the teasing.

"I'll use my wish coupon to exchange with Dokyeon Hyung."

As soon as Seungkwan said that, laughter erupted once again. Especially when Dokyeom started protesting and Seungkwan started teasing him with his dance.

Dokyeom eventually accepted his fate and hugged Lila while the staff prepare the chairs for them. The first team were also getting ready.

"Aegi, are you cold?" Coups asked when he noticed Lila's legs are shaking a little.

"I'm okay, Oppa. Unnie gave me a blanket."

Some of the members began searching for extra blankets or jackets. Lila may seem to be unbothered by the cold, but all of them knew once her legs start shaking, she'll eventually shake her teeth.

"First team, you may enter." PD-nim said to the four members.

"Let's do a cheer first." Dino said gesturing to his teammates.

Before returning to his teammates, Vernon took off his thick jacket and gave to Lila

"Lil, take this." Lila was about to protest, but Vernon beat her to it. "Hyung, make sure she wears it." He told S.Coups.

After that, Vernon went to the others and shouted together to get rid of the nerves. Lila did wear the jacket, with Coups' watchful eyes.

A few seconds after the first team entered, they immediately heard loud screams coming from inside. All members were laughing, even DK who was panicking earlier.

"Oppa, we'll enter alone." Lila said to DK while chuckling, which he immediately frown upon realization.

S.Coups overheard this and shouted suddenly. "Ya! I won't enter alone." He is now clinging to The8.

"Can't we enter by 2's?" DK asked towards the staff.

"Aniya, we played the game fairly." Seungkwan said, which earned him a glare from DK.

"You, shut up." DK said.

Seungkwan immediately did DK's dance to tease him.

"You really did a great revenge." Mingyu said to Seungkwan.

"Aegi, do you want to go in with Oppa?" Hoshi asked Lila amidst the chaos of the others. "So it won't be scary."

"I would love to enter with someone, even just 1 person with me. But I don't know if they will allow."