Going Seventeen 2020 Ep. 37-38

As soon as their cars parked at the venue, a tall building in front of a lake welcomed them.

Lila tried not to laugh when she saw DK and Mingyu's faces because she knows how much they are dreading the content. She quickly went to her members who are seated in the chairs prepared by the staff.

With Seungkwan and S.Coups as their hosts, the members started talking about their content for today. Dino leads as he was the mastermind for the bungee jumping content, and their members are quick to react.

Lila was seated beside Joshua and Woozi. Lila saw The8 sitting on the grass, so she quickly stood up to give her seat to him. She was about to go to Mingyu when she saw the vacant seat beside him, but The8 was quick to refuse.

"Aniya, Lila. Oppa is okay sitting here."

"But Oppa, isn't it too hot?" Lila asked worriedly.

The others were quick to soothe Lila's worries away.

While this is happening, the MCs started conversation with the others and they were exchanging banters.

Of course, they targeted Seungkwan with Hoshi's lead.

"Seungkwan jogged yesterday." Hoshi started. "I went back to the dorm after  exercising and he was wearing really tight clothes." It wouldn't be Hoshi without some reenactment.

But Woozi was quick to divert the attention to Hoshi's fashion for today's content.

"Yah!" All looked at Woozi. "Does your shoes suit bungee jumping?" His out of nowhere question caused everyone to laugh.

Seungkwan saw an opportunity and grabbed it. "Hoshi didn't dress himself today. It was his stylist." All exclaimed by the information.

"That's why Oppa looked put together." Lila tried to say quietly, but those near to her heard and laughed at their Maknae's on point statement.

"I'm curious, but why?" The others started questioning Hoshi.

"I had so many clothes I don't wear after buying them." Hoshi's simple answer.

"That's why this happened." Mingyu stated while gesturing to his and Hoshi's outfits. The members all laughed at their contrasts.

Seungkwan tried to divert them back to the content as they are going off topic. "Shall we continue greeting?"

"What greeting are you saying? We never greet each other." The members are quick to protest.

"He wasn't here for weeks and he lost his intuitions." Hoshi said. The others were just laughing at the ordeal.

Some started to praise his acting and voice overs for the times he wasn't in the video.

"I enjoyed your Bad Clue, Hyung." Seungkwan's love-hate other half said.

"I know how to interview as if I'm in a thriller drama well." He said proudly. "But when I watched the show without me, I feel like something was missing."

"It was Going's best episode!" Woozi joked, that made everyone agreed while laughing.

Going back to the content.

"Today, we'll run a show along with Dino's plan." MC Seungkwan started. "Namely, "the sky is high and the horses grow plump"."

Lila didn't quite get the Korean used, too advanced for her interpretation skills. "Oppa, what does that mean?" She asked Joshua, but the latter also didn't get it. She laughed and they asked Woozi instead.

The MCs were explaining it while the trio was conversing. But they only heard S.Coups stuttering. Woozi was quick to point it out, which made everyone laugh.