Knowing Bros Special

As soon as Lila arrived at the studio, she was greeted by the other idols.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Sunbaenim!"

The loudest was from Ateez Wooyoung.

Lila greeted with the same energy. "Annyeonghasaeyo!"

Although she was a Sunbaenim, she is the youngest among the guests for today.

She was really nervous about the filming for today's Knowing Brothers episode. It was supposed to be Dino and Seungkwan, however, things came up and they all encouraged their Aegi to be the replacement so she can interact with other idols her age.

She does feel a little awkward as she doesn't know anyone personally among the guests, plus she's the only '02 among them.

They were instructed to go to a waiting room so they can film the behind content.

Lila tend to slow down when they all walk together, so she can be at the end. The other artists can feel that she's a bit shy too. They want to approach her and take care of her, but they are hesitating.

"Sunbaenim." Lila looked at who called her and it was Aespa's Karina.

Lila bowed and greeted her. "Annyeonghasaeyo."

"Are you nervous for the filming later?" She asked Lila.

"Yes, super nervous." Lila laughed nervously.

"Jinjjayo?" Karina asked shockingly.

The others saw that Lila is slowly coming out of her shell, so they all approach her slowly too.

"Sunbaenim, you can speak comfortably to us." Sunwoo from The Boyz said.

"Oh, but you are all older than me. I don't want to be rude." They all smiled at the youngest.

"Oh, no. You won't be rude at all. We really want to get close to you." Le Sserafim's Chaewon said, which made all nodded their heads in agreement.

Lila is once again hesitating. This will be the first time she is interacting with them and they're all older than her, so she really don't want to be rude.

"If you say it's fine, then.." They all nodded to encourage her more. "Annyeong." She said while waving slightly.

They all smiled and proceed to talk with her comfortably. Lila also warmed up to them, especially to the Unnies as they can't help but baby her.

They were called by the pd-nim to instruct them about their behind content. It was a game of music charades. They were divided to 2 teams, boys vs girls. It was Lila, Karina and Chaewon vs Sunwoo, Wooyoung and Felix.

Once the game started, the little discomfort Lila felt all faded and she just had fun with all of them. The winner will get to promote their groups and the girls' team won.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, this is Lila from Seventeen. We are releasing our newest song on the 30th, so I hope our Carats will love it. Also, I hope we all send our love to Aespa, Le Sserafim, The Boyz, Ateez, Straykidz and Seventeen. Kamsahamnida." Lila ended with a flying kiss. She felt a litte shy when they all cheer.

A little while after that they were called to start the shoot. The theme for today is Gen Z idols that are leading Kpop in the world.

"Fighting, Unnie, Oppa-dul." Lila whispered when they were on standby. Felix being near her patted her head.

The pd-nim signalled for them to come in. Wooyoung leading them opened the door with a scream, which made the knowing brothers' members jumped in shock.

One by one the six of them entered, Lila going last.

"Woah!" Heechul exclaimed while laughing. "What kind of combination is this?" All of them laugh as well.