Ch. 29

People had sex all day, everyday, all across the world. But it seemed as though things weren't so easy for Stiles. See the 26 year old virgin was ready to loose that title but every time he tried he was interrupted by something or someone...every time. Either Derek was exhausted from work and then Stiles felt bad, or he himself was tired and would fall asleep before Derek was even out of the shower. On the rare occasion they were both wide awake their friends would just so happen to drop by, wanting to play and drink until two in the morning.

Needless to say it all was just one big mood killer.

Stiles was in his newly remodeled kitchen beating angrily at an innocent piece of dough, if he didn't know pent up sexual tension before he did now "What's your problem?" Isaac shouted over the pounding.

Rather than beat around the bush Stiles let it all boil over, throwing the the dough down with a thud "I have been trying have sex with Derek for the first time this entire week and this just so happens to be the time everyone needs something"

"Wait. Wait you two still haven't... Its been like a year"

"No shit. You seen how long it took me to just talk to him. I'm ready to...do the deed now, and you people can't seem to stay away"

"Dude, it's so easy to have sex you just do it"

"Aw jee really? Thanks the for the tutorial"

"I'm serious. He's coming by for lunch today right? Take him into your new office and ya know--thank him" he said bouncing his eye brows up and down for good measure. Stiles didn't stick around to to hear the rest of Isaac's 'encouragement' instead he threw in some ear buds and put himself to work.

When he looked up again it was well past one. The time had gotten away from him just as he planned but all it meant was that Derek was already swinging through the bakery door with a smile and their lunch.

"Byyyyeee Derek" Isaac sang as he bound past him on his way out of the building. Stiles could only shake his head in annoyance, and tried not to pay too much attention to the confused look on Derek's face when he finally made it to the back office.

"Hi honey"

"Hey babe--what's up with Isaac?"

He brushed it off as soon as it was asked "Don't even go there. What did you bring us today?" Stiles tuned out as Derek pulled the food from it's containers. His sex haze mind drifted instantly to his boyfriends snug sweater. He loved the man in his street clothes don't get him wrong, but on his days when he'd dress in his suits Stiles often pictured himself taking it off him. Somewhere deep inside him he wanted to listen to Isaac, but he felt like that would get him in trouble.

"Sti?"

"Huh?!"

"Are you okay? You literally just zoned out I-"

Their conversation was cut short as the bell to the front door sounded off and Isaac's voice was coming from the other side of the office door "Sorry, keep on with the foreplay! Just forgot to pull these cup cakes out for tomorrow " you heard the squeak of the new oven open and shutting, then the exit door being slammed closed.

"Wha was that all about?" Derek laughed.

"Nothing"

"Are you sure? Because it sure sounded like something" Stiles had stopped making eye contact and danced his fingers across the calendar on his desk "Baabe" he sung accusingly. Stiles' poker face, for lack of a better word sucked. It was translucent when it came to Derek but the man had been known for trying anyways.

Just not this time.

This time he just came out with it "I. Want...To have sex. Preferably...with you. In case that wasn't clear" Derek stumbled, momentarily losing his balance and maybe his grip on reality. Stiles, impatient as ever, growled and stomped around the desk ready to show Derek out. He didn't want to see him until he got home and even then he was debating on just hiding out in the bathroom. He hated that he was so easily embarrassed about these things "See! This is why I didn't want to tell-"