Ch. 14

So this was Stiles' life now. Planted firmly in his soul mates lap as they effortlessly made out slowly and deeply. Stiles had long since gotten the hang of making out, and not just kissing in general but more specifically kissing Derek. He enjoyed long drawn out strokes. The best reaction coming when he'd drag their lips together, softly sucking on Stiles' bottom lip enjoying the taste.

There was a lazy grin stapled to Stiles' face once he pulled away "So we get to do this every time we make up?"

"Pretty much. Though I hope we don't have to make up too often"

"Oh I beg to differ. I might start a fight for the hell of it" this earned him a hearty laugh before Derek wrapped his thick hands around the back of Stiles' pale neck and pulled him back down again. This time Derek's lips were peppering kisses on his cheek, slowly sucking down his neck. Well this was new. Stiles enjoyed it don't get him wrong, maybe too much. Derek's warm lips had the young baker growing hard in his pants, trying and failing to focus on anything that would keep him from grinding down against the panting man below him. Wanting hands traveled through the buttons of his shirt, rubbing at his back and chancing a graze over his nipple, tweaking it once. It sent a moan from Stiles' dusty pink lips, surprising himself, he'd never heard that noise from himself before.

In a moment of clarity Stiles was able to assess the reality of the situation, and he was scrambling from a confused looking Derek to the other end of the sofa "Stiles. Is everything okay?" He found comfort in the genuine concern in the mans voice.

"Yeah. I just think we should cool off a bit" Stiles managed his response with a chuckle, trying to keep Derek from freaking out too much, maybe he could have backed out more gracefully.

"A-Are you just not ready yet?" Derek tried in a calm tone, he clearly didn't buy that he was alright. Stiles could tell he was trying not to be pushy but he wanted an answer. And Stiles had one for him, he just was too embarrassed to share it. But the constant hand of reassurance rubbing up and down his thigh was too comforting to want to keep any more secrets.

He breathed out as he begun "I should tell you something"

"Okay"

He exhaled slow, too slow, it was buying him time "I'm a virgin"

"What?" Stiles winced, not expecting that reaction. He was sure Derek put the pieces together long ago, he had to.  Stiles was emotionally stuck before Derek came around, it should come as no surprise that he had never had sex before. He was ashamed to admit he'd touched himself more than a little in the past, but never anything more than that. Derek took note of his boyfriends expression "I'm sorry, that was insensitive it's just surprising--I guess"

"Yeah, I get it...kind of" Stiles shrugged, bringing his hands up to button his shirt again, suddenly embarrassed "But I wasn't kidding about closing myself off. I was sure my soul mate-you-would hate me so I didn't want to bother with any kind of intimacy or romance. You were actually my first kiss"

"I was?" He exhaled with a smile

"Yeah. I mean with the exception of Erin Kincaid in the 10th grade school play, yeah you were my first kiss"

Not putting up a fight, Stiles let Derek pull his hands down to hold in his own. The look in his eyes was sincere, caring, inviting. He wanted Stiles to share everything with him, he wanted him to know they were in this together "Why didn't you tell me any of this?"

"If I'm honest I was scared, and I didn't think we'd last so I kept it to myself"

"Sti I know your soul words gave you the wrong idea, and I promise I will forever be sorry. You have to know I meant it when I said I'm here for go-"