Ch. 16

There was an unsettling quietness as they lay in the dark of of Derek's old bedroom. Stiles took a particular interest in the ceiling as he hiked the duvet further up his body. He wasn't ready to sleep, especially not with the way Derek had been eyeing him as he flounced around the room in the young Hales jersey. The gaze itself made Stiles feel all warm and fuzzy inside, like if Derek pounced on him right then and there he probably wouldn't mind.

Suddenly, Derek was rolling over. His eyes were halfway open so he didn't look to be completely sleeping. Maybe he was just as awake as Stiles.

"Stiles, I'm yours. Completely"

"You don't have to do a song and dance to tell me something, you just tell me"

Stiles looked down at the half naked man before him as Derek's voice replayed in his head. This feeling wasn't going away, at least not soon. His palms were already sweaty at the thought, but he pulled them from confinement's of the blanket anyways. He tried to wave them around discreetly hoping to dry them off.

"You still up Sti?" Derek asked lazily.

"Uum y-yeah. Yeah I am"

His voice was dry and rough "What's up? Can't sleep?"

Stiles thought a head shake would suffice as he worked up the courage to speak again. His fidgeting became worse as he noticed his own slight bulge poking through the blanket. Jeez this was bad. Derek wouldn't mind right? Just some making out and maybe it would go down?

"Derek?"

"Yeah baby?" Stiles was momentarily taken back by the first use of the nickname. The cute name falling from a deep husky voice hadn't made his predicament any better.

"Could you-" he cleared his through, choking on the words. He already started, he had Derek's attention, no point in turning back now "Could you, kiss me?"

Whatever sleepiness caged the man had been thrown to the wind as Derek sat up quickly. His eyes were already on Stiles' lips, even as he spoke "Like-like a peck or..."

"What do you call a really long peck, that's like multiple pecks but not really a peck at all"

Derek's chest rumbled against Stiles as it elicited a deep chuckling. He pushed himself to hold his body up, Stiles could feel the heat radiating off of Derek already. In an instant his lips were against Stiles' giving him exactly what he'd asked for. He was soft but heated and urgent as he lapped at Stiles' yearning mouth. It was like the night in Derek's penthouse, Stiles was burning all over. His own hands were desperate as they searched and scratched any piece of skin he could touch. Being greedy Stiles let his body want for more and he pulled for Derek urging his body to settle on top of his own. Derek fit perfectly, as he lay there neatly tucked away under Derek's body Stiles understood more and more why they were meant for each other.

It burned Stiles to his core not being able to control himself, but it was a trending factor whenever Derek was a round. The small man thrusted his body up, and he shuttered and shook. He'd bumped something, something that definitely hadn't been there before "O-Oh um-" Derek stopped his ministrations on Stiles' neck to pull away.

"What? What is it?" Stiles asked, afraid he'd done something wrong.

Derek eyed the debauched boy up and down before speaking "You have a-"

Too dazed to realize how hard he was, Stiles suddenly felt very embarrassed. He was seconds away from humping Derek's leg like a dog in heat. His biggest problem though, was that Derek wasn't moving, keeping his arms firm and bracketing Stiles in. He had nowhere to run "Oh shit. I'm sorry Derek I didn't even--I thought it went away--Just hold on a second-"