𝟮𝟯. 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗶

an; this was originally just one big
chap but it was too long, so i split it
into two. anyways i hope u like it!!
& thanks 4 all the votes and love,
it means so much to me. 💞

THURSDAY8:41 PM

THURSDAY
8:41 PM

behind the cashier counter,
oikawa paces around the small confines of walgreens, the very same job that he lied to his friends about. his pink, perfect cupidbow lips purse together with thought and slight worry upon thinking about the girl, y/n. or maybe, was it anger that he was feeling? humiliation, even? regret or remorse? the egoistical brunette really didn't know. didn't care either. he was too busy thinking about what was to come. and what was to come very, very soon.

y/n chan was coming, for crying out loud❗️
he had to do something- anything, to relieve his stress or at least calm his mind down a bit from all his worries over the harmless girl who literally did nothing wrong to him. 😐 like?? ahem, anyways.

oikawa's body jolts when he suddenly hears the automatic doors open, and then he rushes- literally does a baseball player slide- to get under the counter. he hides there, still and completely unmoving as his chocolate brown eyes flit around the dim space he stupidly isolated himself in. ah, what am i doing... i was the one who told her to come here! ah!! why does she freak me out so bad!

please go away y/n chan, please go away please please please. i'm sorry for being mean to you!! so please please pretty please with a cherry on top-

the tedious silence that lingered in the air is suddenly shattered, replaced by a short and annoyed, maybe even disappointed, sigh. it belonged to a male. oikawa lowers his hands from his head, shoulders untensing as he quirks an eyebrow.

oh crap-

"shittykawa, get the hell out from wherever you're hiding." iwaizumi deadpans.

oh no, it's iwa! crap crap crap that might be even worse! lately, he's been even more pissed at me than usual-

"shittykawa."

oikawa swallows down a lump in his throat, not daring to move a muscle or open his mouth. iwaizumi speaks again, a certain irritation growing more evident by the second.

"look, i know you're here. just come out already, there's somethin' i gotta say." oikawa still doesn't respond, convincing himself that his bestfriend will eventually leave after not finding him.

"oikawa. your stupid clone toy is literally on the counter, i know you're here, dumbass."

agh! i forgot about him... aha...