𝟯𝟯. 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁

THE first week back from spring break rolled by rather quickly for y/n, and she found herself on a friday evening, red lollipop in her mouth as she stood out on her balcony, elbows propped on the banisters as she let the soft breeze blow through her hair.

sometimes, she thought, it was nice to relax.

...

ding.
a text.

y/n pulls her phone from her pocket, opening up she and atsumu's messages.

atsumoo
today | 6:43 pm

atsumoo
wanna swim? i got the whole pool
to myself, besides like one person

atsumoo
who is really annoying

atsumoo
and stupid

y/n y/n
haha, osamu?

atsumoo
lmao so u agree that im
the better twin then??

y/n y/n
no, u guys are both nice lol

y/n y/n
i dont have a favorite

atsumoo
thats what our granny says 🤥

atsumoo
so anyways, u coming or what?

y/n y/n
yeah sure!

atsumoo
alright, samu will pick u up :)

atsumoo
dont forget a towel

atsumoo
and make sure to be ready
when he gets there, k?

y/n y/n
yeah! thank u tsumu cx

atsumoo
sure, see u soon ;)

y/n enters her bedroom, setting her phone down with a smile on her face as she begins searching through her wardrobe for a single-piece bathing suit.

ah, crap! but i haven't gone swimming
in years! dangit dangit dangit

y/n resorts to going into her mom's room, snooping around until she finally found a bathing suit. in a rush, she quickly shrugs it on and barely even appraises the attire until she's passing by her mirror, beach towel in hand and then she stops, stares, and goes red hot with humiliation.

crap crap crap! she hurriedly rustles through her drawers and then pulls out some baggy shorts and a black jacket, throwing it on and then she's out the door, wearing her towel like a poncho, like a shield.

please, oh please, God, let this go okay.