Chapter 36

Okay I have heard a lot about Damian being a vegetarian but for this one he isn't its for the story so I'm sorry if some of you don't like it but that's how I'm doing it.

"So Nettiebug what was the rest of your date like?" Chloe asked eager but I could tell everyone was also curious. Smiles before I started to tell them again.

Flashback

"- Alfredo with a small fruit salad on the side and strawberry lemonade to drink thank you." The waiter nodded jotting the order down then looked at Damian.

"A smoked salmon with a plain lettuce salad and baby tomatoes mixed in on the side with a water to drink." Damian answered handing the menus over to the waiter. The waiter wrote down his order then looked at them with a smile. Then she walked off leaving me and Damian alone.

"So what's-"

"Hey Marinette can we talk?" Adrien interrupted me telling them about mine and Damian date. I turned and smiled but knew it looked a little tight. We had just gotten off the bus and we're waiting for the guide for S. A. I. Dam.

"Sure Adrien." I answered and followed a few feet away from my friends so they couldn't hear but close enough that they could help me if I need it. "What's up Adrien?" I asked hoping it had nothing to do with Lila, the high road or how I treat my classmates who were under Lila control still.

"Well I was wondering if you were actually staying with the Wayne's?" He asked anxiously catching me slightly off guard but not by much.

"Yes, I am Adrien they thought it was way too toxic for me to stay with our classmates." He nodded and looked angry with jealousy.

"Also can you drop the charges on me for what I did as Chat Noir please. My father is threatening me that he'll send me to a military disaplinary boarding school until I graduate and it's all your fault unless you drop the charges." I felt a cold fury build up in me as I glared at him. He stepped beck pale seeing the look I was giving him but I didn't care one bit.

"I'm the cause for your father sending disaplinary boarding school. I'm the reason your getting sued. I'm the reason your not a hero. Well listen close and carefully Adrien Agreste I am getting a restraining order on you so don't you dare come anywhere close to me. We will never be friends again and we will never be partners in anything I can promise you that. And as for why it's because I can't stand to be close to a spineless golden rotten model. Who has let approval exception, obsession, fame, fortune and the perfect image to poison his mind." I said in a cold tone using it scared him even more by the reaction I got. He looked like he was scared for his life but at the same moment embarrassed by the last part. I turned around and stormed off not caring what he or anyone under Lila lies cared about anymore. Their chance to redeem themselves like Max and Alix has expired for good.

Damian POV

I watched as Agreste talked to Marinette. It seemed civil until close to the end. Agreste paled so much that his golden skin looked yellow. Like what it would look like if his liver was failing him. Then I saw why when Marinette turned around storming over here. She had a glare worst then father's infamous bat glare somehow. When she came over everyone seemed to have agreed to let her cool off. Which meant they didn't ask what had set her off so much. I looked and smiled seeing her messing with the ring on the little chain I gave her on our bringing a small smile for people to see on my lips. Just then our tour guide showed up and the tour started.

I listen to the tour guide mainly to make up for the lack of attention the rest of Marinette class who weren't her friends. Marinette stayed quiet the entire time even though she usually mutters about the outfits everyone was wearing without realizing it. I glanced back at Agreste and saw he was staying a good ten feet from Marinette which made me wonder what happened even more. I leaned down a little and whispered to Marinette.