Chapter 5

Marinette POV

I woke up from my nap I had on Luka. I woke up to our teacher telling us that we have arrived at the Garden. I got up and exited the bus with my friends and Dick. When we got there a boy around our age is standing at the entrance waiting for us. And the only I know that is because he was looking at us. But I did see his eyes widen at me like Dicks did when he first saw me.

But when we entered the garden we were told that we could explore for the four hours we are here. I told my friends I would be by the pond under the willow tree. They said okay and went there separate ways. I sat down and pulled out my sketch book. I looked around me and saw I had a great view of the garden. I got inspired by the beauty of it and made some designs.

But then my sketch book got ripped out of my hands. I looked at the person who took it and started to glare when I saw it was Lila.

"Lila, give me my sketch book please." I asked hoping she would but no luck. She just smirked and threw it in the pond."NO!" I said trying to reach it from the edge. But it was just barely out of my reach. But then I felt two hands push me into the water. I screamed before going head first into the cold pond. I got back to the surface and grabbed my ruined sketch book then swam to shore. The boy at the entrance rushed over to help me along with all my friends and Dick.

I got to the shore and pulled my self out of the pond to solid ground. I glared at Lila as she walked away. Then I felt Chloe grab me and start to pull in a different direction to help dry me off. " Are you okay Marinette?" Dick asked in concern as we went for the bus.

"I'll be fine. I just need to get dried off." I said while shivering. I looked at the stuff we brought and saw we didn't bring a change of clothes or a blanket. I turned around to look at everyone when a cat like person landed behind them. My mouth dropped open realizing it's Catwoman. She gives me her signature smile and says boo. All of my friends with Dick and the other boy who has yet to introduce himself jumped and screamed.

I laughed with catwoman at their reaction. My friends along with Dick stopped looking angry once they heard genuine happy laugh come from me. The unknown boy on the other hand looked irritated but didn't do anything. I looked at her and saw her looking at me with curious look. I felt my face go red when I realized she was looking at my outfit.

"Well my little kitten you have wonderful taste in fashion." She purrs out. I smiled happily knowing that she liked my outfit that was themed after her. "How about we take a picture? One with you phone and one with mine?" I jumped at the chance. Dick took them for us. I saw Catwoman post it on twitter.

Then she left after giving me another hug. Then my phone started to blow up. I looked at it and saw Catwoman had tagged me in her post on twitter. This caused people to start complement me and her and soon it was a trending big time. I looked at a tweet.

I love that outfit! And it's even cooler that catwoman was in the picture with her.

#Iwantthatoutfit #IsthatMDC!?!!?!!?!

That one from the looks of it set off a debate on whether or not it was MDC so I decided to end it.

It is MDC and I am super happy I was able to get the picture with catwoman

#Ilovethatpictureandthisoutfit

After that everyone started to ask how I got the outfit but all I side is that MDC commission it for my trip to Gotham and Metropolis. Then I went with my friends, Dick and the unknown boy. I looked at my sketch book and sighed.

"I am really happy we aren't in Paris right now cause if we were. I would most likely get akumatized." I said to them and they nodded in agreement. Then to make my day even worst Adrien came over to me.