Chapter 17

During the drive Damian phone went off. Knowing he couldn't answer I answered it and put it on speaker so he could and talk.

"Hey demon spawn Bruce reserved the whole ice rink. Meaning we will be there along with any of pixie pop classmates." I silently groaned at that. Damian didn't hide his displeasure since he made a growl Jason could hear.

"And why may I asked did he do that?" I curious as to why he did as well but I got a suspicious that we would have been swarmed with reporters.

"Because demon you would have been swarmed by fans, reports and villains would have come after you. You wouldn't want to put Marinette in danger would you?" Tim interjected I smirked and decided to make my presence known.

"Well Jason, Tim and I can only assume Dick, Bruce, Saline and Alfred are also listening I can take care of myself. Also who all is coming from my class?" There were silent's but then Damian couldn't take it anymore. He burst out laughing since I had just silenced his family by saying a few words. There was more silence.

"You guys there?" I asked starting to wonder if I somehow hung up on them.

"There still there ˈˈānjəl. You just broke them temperarely." I nodded understanding then I heard a sharp intake of breath.

"Demon Spawn gave pixie pop a nickname and called her that in person!"

"Ha you owe me $575 Tim!" Dick shouted and I heard grumbling.

"Um Kuroi honō what is going on?" Before he could answer Saline started talking.

"Oh looks like Marinette gave Damian a nickname. Pay up Jason." I heard groaning.

"Wait what does that mean?" Bruce chimed in. I sighed along with Damian knowing they wouldn't stop until they got answers.

"It means black flames in Japanese." I told them after that I hung up on them since I was starting to get a headache. Damian chuckled when I did.

"Glad to see I wasn't the only one wanting to do that." After he said that we fell into a comfortable silence. Soon we reached the ice rink.

Damian got out and opened my door for me. I smiled and grabbed the hand he offered. "Thanks Kuroi honō." He smiled at me and we made our way inside. We were making small conversation as we got to the doors of the rink. When we opened the doors I groaned my entire class was here. I also heard Damian groan.

I looked around and saw his family was here too. Deciding that we both didn't want to deal with them I pulled Damian over to the area to get our skates.

Once we got them we sat down and put them on. I got up and started walking to the ice. I heard him get up and follow me. But then Lila stuck her foot out at the last second tripping me.

"ˈĀNJEL!" I heard Damian exclaim then a hand wrap around my waist. I look back and come face to face with Damian. I felt my face start to warm up. I could see his as well. I hurry and stand up mumbling a thank you. After that we get on the ice. I am shaky at the beginning but then I slowly get comfortable and start to go faster and smoother.

"Your really good at this ˈānjəl." I smirked as I start going backwards.

"Thanks your not so bad yourself Kuroi honō." After a while my class started to get on the ice as well. Lila and Adrien came over to us.

"Wow Maribully your not even that good. I bet me and Adrien could beat you two." I smirked and looked at Damian who smiled in agreement.

"Alright your on. We'll go first that way you two can warm up." She nodded then grabbed Adrien wrist and skated away to warm up. "What song do we want to do? I know it's easier to follow the beat."