Chapter 28

I shot up gasping sweat on my forehead. I looked around and saw I was still on the couch. I sighed and got up going to the kitchen. I was in dier need of tea. The dream along with everything that has happened combined has caused me a lot of stress that won't go away and is giving me a headache.

When I got to the kitchen Pennyworth had a steaming hot cup of tea waiting for me. I took it and nodded in thanks to him. I sat down at a stool and sipped it. I sighed after putting the tea down after thinking over everything.

"Alfred did Richard already leave for the first tour the french class has in Metropolis?" He looked at me with a knowing smile. I simply raised one of my eyebrows not in the mood for teasing.

"Yes he has. As if I recall correctly your school has a termite problem so you are out of school for two week or so. Would you like to join them." I licked my lips thinking it over. I knew me and Marinette would need to talk about what happened. She was super smart when it came to puzzles and mind games. That much was evident when she was queen of mean. And by now she has probably done research on my mother leading her to find out about who she is and what she is involved in.

"Don't worry master Damian if she is as sweet and understanding as she was when she came over along with forgiving her classmates than it shouldn't be that bad."  I huffed knowing what he was implying. Someday I am going to figure out how he knows what everyone doing and thinking about.

"I will accompany Richard with the french class. Tell father where I am going Pennyworth." He nodded with a ghost of a smile. Then I turned and got ready for the day. Which just me gelling my hair back, brushing my teeth and changing into clean clothes. I then went by Zeta tube and got to Metropolis. I knew where they were going first which was S.T.A.R labs and Lena Luther science emporium. I chuckled knowing father is having flash lead the tour of Star labs. I just hope everything goes well. There has been a lot of attacks and hacks at this particular star lab facility.

When I get to Star labs I see everyone there I walked over and stood by Marinette and Richard. I nodded to Richard and greeted Marinette with a small smile before the tour began.

"Hello everyone I am Berry Allen and I will be your tour guide. Please follow me and don't touch anything. We wouldn't want something to happen to you now would we?" There a few whispers but no one spoke or asked questions.

"Now follow me. The first thing we are showing you is how we find out if people have meta genes and what powers they could get or have. This is very useful since there are more and more meta's popping up. Would anyone like to see if they have the potential to have powers?" Almost everyone raised their hands. But Marinette I knew why. But I am curious what ability she would have.

"Alright everyone get in a line and be patient. We will be doing everyone one at a time. Once we do that we will find out if you have the potential to have powers or not and what they could be." Everyone lined up and waited patiently. When it came to Marinette turn she layed her hand on the pad and waited. Then Allen looked at her with a smile.

"You have the gene. And your power if it is ever active would be like the titaness Themis from greek mythology. She was the titaness of divine order, fairness, law, natural law, and custom. She is able to see the innocent and criminals for who they are and could foresee the future. You would be able to see the different possibilities and see the truth, lie, fact and fiction in everyone." I smiled at that. It fit her perfectly and protrade her ideals perfectly. But I don't think she wants more power.

Marinette POV

I smiled hearing the ability that I would have if my meta gene ever was active. I glanced and saw that Damian standing back and away from the line. I frowned and walked over after saying thanks to Monsour Allan.