Chapter 45

"Again!" Slade shouted as he watched Marinette do different combinations of different kick's and punches. Marinette hit the punching bag in front of her as hard as she could anger furling each kick and punch. Only once the chain that held the punching bag break did she stop. Marinette controlled her breathing and closed her eyes. She needed to calm herself. "Good now that you have shown great improvement I will cut today's lessons short." Slade said as he twisted her arms so she couldn't fight back without breaking them. He then forced her to the cell she was kept in and chained her back up. Leaning forward until his head was next to her ear he whispered to her softly so they were the only ones who heard him. "Now be a good girl and you may be rewarded." Slade then got up and left Marinette was glaring at the ground.

"I will never submit to you or anyone else who means to harm the world or anyone I care about." Marinette whispered to herself as she remained in the same spot Slade left her in.

With unknown

After checking their gear they grabbed their motorcycle and sped off to an abandoned mansion that was fifty miles away. Once he spotted it from afar he hide the motorcycle and silently ran the rest of the distance. Once there he studied building. It looked abandoned and when he was younger he had explored it. So he knew that the floor and upper levels were empty. Leaving the cellar and everything else hidden under the building. Making his way to the entrance of the cellar he chuckled seeing no one was on guard for the entrance. "Idiots" he whispered softly as he grabbed the lock picking tools from his belt. Walking to the lock entrance he started to pick at the lock.

"Gotcha." They whispered putting the tools away and opened the door quickly slipping while closing it. They ran down the halls until he found a metal door with a small slit to peak into. He looked inside. He saw Marinette chained in Slades colors but she was glaring at the floor. He noted how her knuckles were bruised and bloody. Her feet looked like they were in pain too. Opening the door he went in while Marinette looked at him shocked. He hurried over to her and started to pick her chains. "Relax I'm here to help. I'm friends with Damian's family." He explained as the chains fell to the ground. He helped Marinette up and he grabbed her hand and hurried them out of the cell.

"H-how did you find me?" Marinette asked as they ran.

"Let's just say your boyfriend's family wasn't that quiet or nice." He said as he stopped them and pulled them into a crevice. Two guards walked by them. Marinette was holding her breath as her eyes followed them. Once they turned a corner the duo ran Marinette following the person who helped her. Once they were outside Marinette gasped and she rested her hands on her knees. She looked up at the person who helped her.

"Roy?" Marinette said shocked and confused.

With Slade

"Where is that brat and coward?" Slade grumbled as he tried reaching either Lila or Adrien again. Just then two guards barged in. "WHAT!" Slade roared as he slammed his phone and mask down.

"We're sorry to disturb you sir. But your apprentice is missing." One of them reported.

"And your daughter along with your apprentice partner haven't been seen for hours." The other one added.

"WHAT! FIND THEM! FIND THEM ALL!" Slade roared as he stood up anger was radiating from him.

"Yes sir!" The two shouted before they hurried out closing the door behind them. Slade sighed as he took a drink of water. Just then a dart embedded itself in his neck. Slade pulled it out and crushed it.

"Who is it now?" Slade growled as he turned towards the direction the dart came from. Just then his vision went murky and he collapsed "w..what is this?" Slade asks as he looks up to see Talia. She got down to his level with a knowing smile.