Chapter 3

y/n POV:

After I counted the money I went to the store to buy some spray paint. After I still had about 40$ so I went to buy some cigarettes and alcohol with my fake ID. I saved the rest of the money for later.

Clints POV:

I was standing on the street waiting for Natasha because she took the car. someone walked into me.

"Watch it!", she said to me.

"teenagers", I muttered annoyed.

Soon after Natasha finally came and we started to drive to the tower.

When we got there I tarted to take my wallet that has my ID so I could get inside the tower. But when I went to grab it, it wasn't there. I started to chek my other pockets. But it was nowhere to see.

"What is it?", Natasha asked.

"I can't find my wallet."

"Lets just call Stark so he will open the door for us."

Natasha took her phone and called Stark.

"Hi, can you open the door for us Clint can't find his ID....... I don't know.... yeah thanks.", Natasha started to smile at the end at something Stark said.

The door opened and we went to the elevator.

"Hey get in here I got to show you something!", Tony yelled from the other room.

"Yeah what is it?", I asked when we got to the lab.

"so I put trackers into all of your ID so I should find out where your ID is about... now.", Tony looked at the computer and started laughing.

"What is it?", I asked.

"You- You got your ID stolen... A master assassin got his wallet stolen.", Tony could't stop laughing.

The it hit me how could someone steal my wallet? Who is it...the kid it's the only one who could've done it.

"I think it was some kid who walked into me.", this just made Tony laugh harder.

"A kid!" Tony yelled while laughing.

"HEY! focus, Whit the ID that kid could Get almost anywhere in the tower.", Nat said trying to get Tonys attention.

"Oh sh*t you're right.", Tony said turning serious and turning to his computer. "Okey so the ID seems to be in some kind of an apartment building, I'll send you the coordinates on your phones."

We left after we got the coordinates. We didn't change because we were just getting my wallet from a kid how hard can it really be.

When we got to the apartment building it was 10 stories high. This was gonna take longer than we thought.

y/n POV: 

Now I had to choose where to go since it was only 2 pm. I started walking around thinking what I should do since I didn't want to go home.

After walking around for about 30 minutes I saw the building which roof I have gone a couple of times for its sick view of the city.

I got inside the elevator and went to the to floor then I went up the stairs that lead to the roof. soon as I was at the roof i went to look at my old spray paint spot at the wall, it has every day that I've been here. I added today's date with my new blue spray paint.

I went to sit at the edge and look at the view. My thoughts go into dark places some times. 'Who would miss me''I don't even have any friends to talk to''My dad hates me'. God I should drink.

I look at my phone and it was already 5 pm. 

I went to my my bag and grabbed my vodka that I bought and I put my cigarettes in my back pocket. I lit up my cigarette with a lighter that I  stole couple of weeks ago and took a hit after another until my cigarette was gone. I took another and opened my vodka, I took a long sip.

Soon I had smoked three cigarettes smoking my forth and drank a half almost a half a bottle of my vodka, I could say I was already a bit drunk but I could still think clearly enough. 

Then I heard the door open.

"I think I found her.", I heard someone say, I think it was a woman. I heard her start to walk closer. "You know those will kill you.", she said.

"Lovely", I said not looking up and I took another sip from the vodka.

"You wanna tell me your name."

"No thanks"

"I wasn't really asking.", after she said that I heard the door open again. "So here how it's gonna go you're going to give my friend here the his wallet that you stole or we are going to call the police because I can bet you're not 21.", she said seriously.

This got me to look up, "I have no idea what you're talking about.", while I said this I look at the other guy who came in and he was in fact the guy who's wallet I stole. But how did they find me?

 "What happen there?", he asked pointing at my eye. Sh*t my makeup must have come off at some point.

"Uh I got in to a fight.", they didn't look convinced. Strange everyone always believed that. My cigarette was done so I took another, I put it in my mouth so I could get my lighter but the girl took it out of my mouth, "Hey!".

"The wallet", she said.

I took another sip and got up, "Okay, alright", I seached my bag to find the wallet, "There you go your wallet.", I said and threw the wallet at him. "Now give me my cigarette and let me be.", I said getting a little annoyed.

"Hey! Were is my money?" he asked when he looked inside.

"I donno your problem, have you tried traceing your step?", I asked really annoyed.

"Just give us your name and we'll get out of your hair.", the girl said.

"y/n Smith and do you know what time it is?", I asked since my phone died.

"Its 6.45 pm" he said.

"Oh shit I gotta go.", I got up and almost fell over I put all of my stuff inyo my bag. "Now this has been fun but I gotta go.", I said as I got to the door and I left.

A/n: Finished 7.19.2021 Word count 1003.   This chapter was a bit longer, did you like it.

If you have any ideas please comment and tell me.

Violet out ;)