Chapter 9

Y/N POV:

We went to my place by a limo probably Tony's. God why did I agree to this. This is besically kidnapping, but they're the Avengers law dosen't aply to them.

We got to my house and immediately I noticed a bunch of black cars on the road.

"Does your dad have friends over?" Natasha asked.

"I don't know I guess."  I realised Andrew might be drunk "Can you wait in the car?" I asked. She looked at me peculiarly "I promise I won't run."

"Fine but if you're not out in 10 minutes I'm coming in."

"yeah" I said as I got out of the car 

I was walking to the door and I got a weird vibe something is wrong.

I got in the house and saw bunch of people in the living room and kitchen.

"Y/N where the fu*k were you?!" Andrew yelled I didn't answer I was focused on the men in the house. they all had the same looking uniforms. The uniforms were black with some kinda logo I couldn't see what it was all I saw it was red. There was also an older lady with a cane and a tight ballet bun and behind here were three women with the same hairstyle they were around 20 to 30 year old. They were all staring at me.

"Anyway you're not my problem anymore go back a bag." As he said that I imidiatly started to go upstairs into my room. Don't get me wrong I never listen to Andrew but everyone staring at me was freaking me out.

I packed my bag with some clothed and stuff like face wash and makeup and my charger.

As I got down the three girls imidiatly got all in my personal space.

"Hey can you give me some room!" I yelled as they were super close to me. They didn't move but took a hold of my arms to keep me moving.

I started to fight them off of me I got one of the girls to let go off me the other one I punched it the face and she to the wall that was at least 12' feet away.

What the fu*k how did I do that. 

I didn't have time to think about it I ran back to my room as fast as I could. I could hear alot off footsteps behind me I closed my room door and got to the window. Holy sh*t this is high no focuse you are on the second floor you will survive. 

I jumped and actually landed well because it didn't hurt at all. I started running to the limo I saw Natasha leaning aganst it. 

"Start the fu*king car!" I yelled at her.

Natasha got into the car I soon following and we were off I saw the people following the car then Natasha made a call.

Natasha's POV:

I was waiting for Y/N outside the car when I heard a loud bang. What the hell?  

Soon I saw Y/N jump out of the second story window and- and land perfectly. She was running towards the car. "Start the fu*king car!" she yelled. Then I saw it HYDRA and... no it can't be.

I got into the car "Start the car Happy!" I yelled soon after Y/N got in to the car and we started speeding.

I took my phone and called the one person who could get here fast.

"Hello Romanoff lost the ki-" he started but I cut him off.

"HYDRA is here and some other guys!" I couldn't tell anyone only Clint knows and he is on vacation.

"Okey Okey i coming to save the day"

"Hurry they are gaining on us!"

A/N: So that was chapter 9. What did you guys think? Thing are getting interesting

Finished 10.27.2021

XOXO Violet;)