Chapter 8

Y/N POV:

Ugh again... again I wake up from a place I don't know.  This time it looked like a bedroom... actually a really nice one. It had a queen size bed, a white desk and a huge mirror it was overall really classy and expensive looking.

I went to get up and walked to the door .

And... It's locked. I walked to the window. Yeah I can not make that drop. 

I did open the window I sticked my head outside and I did see a fire ladder maybe 6' feet away. I can maybe make that jump. But before I could move even further I hear a robotic voice say "Miss Smith please do not jump though the window Mr. Stark will come and get you soon."

I jumped out of my skin."Who the hell was that?!" 

"I am JARVIS mr. Stark's AI. Now please close the window." 

I slowely got down and closed the window. Wait WAIT Mr. Stark is going to get me I can't take that narcissistic.

God why am I here!

Tony's POV:

"JARVIS whats the situation on our teenager?" I asked my AI since seh is supposed to wake up in an hour. 

"She is still asle- Actually she is just waking up." My AI informed.

"Well lets go see our sleeping beauty."

I got to the elevator and started thinking. Why does Romanoff care so motch about this kid? I don't get it. Now that I think about she looks a bit like Natasha minus the hair. Maybe she reminds Natasha about herself.

I get to the floor of the guest room where she is kept and as soon as the elevator doors opened I started to hear loud noises. As I got closer the words started to make sense.

"GET ME THE FU*K OUT OF HERE!!" She yelled while bangig on the door. Jesus how loud does this kid yell.

I went to open the door when it came out of the hinges.

What the fu*k that door is not supposed to break even if she was a grow ass man.

Y/N's POV:

Finally the door broke took a while. As I got out I saw Tony fu*king Stark and I just walked right past him.

"Rogers Romanoff the kids running out like right now get here."

I was running when I saw CAPTAIN AMERICA WHAT THE FU*K. On my other side I saw Natasha was it i guess. I was almost at an elevator when Captain America got in front of it and Natasha tackled me.

"GET THE FU*K OFF OF ME !" I yelled as she got on top of me and held my hands down next to my face.

"CALM DOWN" She yelled back.

I realised she's not gonna let go of me if I don't calm down. So i tried to calm down.

"Are you calm?" 

"Yes"

"Are you gonna run?"

"no"

She got of off me "So will you listen to us on why you are here?" Captain america asked.

"Please do tell" i said still a bit angry.

"We belive you might be in danger" he said.

"So you kidnapped me?" I asked 

"Well.."

"The thing is kid you were passed out when caplickle and Romanoff found you." Tony said 

"Can I go home now?" I asked

"No we can go get some of your stuff if you want but I have t come with you" Natasha said

"Fine let's go" I said 

A/N so what did you like the chapter  

FINISHED 10.20.2021

XOXO Violet;)