chapter 10

Natasha's POV:

We caught as many agents as we could since many ran away when Tony Steve and Wanda got there.  

We send the agents to SHIELD to interview. I went to Y/N to ask some questions.

"So wanna tell me what happened in there?" i asked her as she was leaning to the limo.

"It's not that important" she said "Where's clitoris?" I looked at her weirdly... Oh 

"Clint is on vacation now lets stay on topic. What happened in the house. And don't say nothing."

"Some random people just tried to drag me somewhere I got a bad vibe from them so pushed them off and hit the other girl off of me and  she... she flew to the other side of the room. then I ran to my room and jumped out of the window."she explaned everything made sense exept How did the girl flew that far?  

"Alright how about we go to the tower and talk about this tomorrow?" 

We all got into the limo. I was staring at y/n and I noticed that she was shaking. She must bee shocked.

Y/N's POV:

When we got to the limo I was starting to shake god I needed to smoke. Like right the fu*k now.

We got to the tower and first thing I needed was to find a balcony or just a quiet place with a window.

"Where is my room?" I asked as soon as we got out of the elevator.

"I'll show it to you" Tony said 

We went into the elevator and went into the 26 floor.

"Ok so Natasha is on this floor as well so don't make too much noise. She can be quite scary."

"Ok great.... bye" I said as I closed the door.

Ok so I have to find a window. First of all there is a giant ass window in the main room but if someone comes in they would see me right away. There are also two other room first one I open leads to a walking closet the other one goes to the bathroom and bingo a window that opens.

I open the window and I can see that you can't see from outside to inside. 

I open the window fully and take a cigarette and a lighter from my pocket. I light the cigarette and as soon as I take a puff I'm starting to calm down.

As I'm done with my first cigarette I light a second one. 

I'm half way done with my second when I hear. "Mr.Stark is asking you to dinner" First I get spooked then I remember it's the AI.

"Yeah... say I'll be there in a minute." I finish my cigarette.

"So...aaa where do I get to the dinner room?" I ask the AI 

"Go into the 32 floor fro the elevator" They tell me.

I go into the elevator and go to the 32 floor. as the elevator opens I see everybody at the table.

There was Natasha, Tony, Steve and a guy with long blonde hair and a guy with long black hair.

A/N: I am so sorry it took so long for me to write I was in a loooong manic episode. but I finally got diagnosed with bipolar disorder and I now have medication that works so you guys will be seeing me more. And the chapter will be longer. XOXO Violet