Chapter 11

A/N: So a lot has happed to me lately I have lost quite a lot in the last month. My best friend, my grandfather, my family friend and I know this chapter is hella short but I am trying to go on. I will try to uptade next week with a full chapter. I'm not looking for pity but I just want to let you know why I've been absent. Anyway wish me luck tomorrow I will bury my best friend of 9 years.

Y/N POV:

I went to sit in the only seat free that was in between the long black haired guy and Natasha.

"Small midguardian I am Thor son of Odin and god of thunder" The blond guy said. Ooh he's Thor the hammer guy.

"Okay Fixari Felix" 

As I said that the guy next to me smirked.

"So the million dollar question is who are you?" I asked the guy next to me.

"I am Loki"  

"I'm Y/N.....Wait weren't you the guy who tried to take over New York?" I asked.

"Yes that would be me."wait he's like really handsome.

"To be fully honest I would have propably tried to take over a city if I had power." I admit.

"Great the kid is making friends with the villan." Tony said from across the table.

The dinner went pretty much just everyone talking exsept me and Loki. Untill Loki leend in.

"I must ask who is this Fixari Felix?" He asked. 

Holy shit his voice. I mean the villain are allways hot so I guess it's not just in movies.

"He's this cartoon character that has a hammer and fixes everything." I said.

He chuckled. And went back to eating.