Chapter 7

"So ... Your name is y/n you're 17, you live with your father, you go to school at midtown high. Is that correc?" Natasha asked as soon as we sat down in a room with just a metal table, two chairs and a mirror witch a think is a two sided like in every cop movie. The room was a bit cold and smelled of clorine.

"Yeah I'm sorry why am I here if you want to arrest me for doing some drugs of stealing your buddies wallet arrest me I don't care but enough with all this useless questioning" I said annoyed at the lady I was all fine passing out at the park.

"Now I would like to ask questions about your father Andrew Smith." She continued not chancing her tone at all nor moving a muscle.

"Go ahead but we don't really talk."

To be honest I was a bit shocked I was so sure I was in some deep sh*t but I guess not.

"Are you aware of an organisation called HYDRA?" She asked still not moving a muscle.

"No whats that?"

"That's not important"

Not important are you serious. They drag me here and won't even tell me why.

"Yeah sure not important" I said getting angry and when I get angry I get angry. I guess you could say I have a bit of anger issues... okay maybe a little more than a bit. You know what I done I'm not listening this sh*t."You know what fu*k you! I'm out of here "

I went to open the door but it was locked. At this point I was way too angry to care about anything and I could see her smirk when the door was locked so I did the first thing that came to my mind.

I took the chair that I was just sitting at and threw it at the window with all my strenght.

The window broke I could see Natasha's smirk fall. Behind the window there was some guy with an eye patch and a long coat, Tony Stark and Captain America.

I climed out of the window "Good evening lads" I said to all of them they all had shocked faces except the pirate guy.

I was leaving when I heard someone say "Stark you know what to do"

"Got it Nickky" Tony Stark said I know his voice from TV so it was easy to figure.

I was just out the door when I felt a sting on my shoulder.

Everything started to get droopy and my head was feeling heavy. Then everything went black.

A/N: So what did you think of the chapter?

See you soon XOXO Violet;)