ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

another couple of days passed, the two deciding on where to meet in order to.... not die.

the group currently had a schedules filled with practice room slots, so they'd decided it'd be best to just meet there.

byeol's mom parked beside the building, "you sure you'll be okay?"

byeol silently chuckled, putting her mask on. "i'll be okay, mom. i'll text you if anything,"

the older patted her daughter's head, quickly kissing the spot before byeol'd fully opened the door. "i love you, stay safe,"

"you more, i will,"

byeol stepped out of the car, immediately calling ni-ki.
"hello?" he answered.
"hey, i'm outside,"
she heard a voice in the background, ni-ki's 'yes' sounding afterwards.
"okay, manager hyung will be down in a little,"

she waited a few seconds after hanging up the call, a quiet 'beep' noise from behind slightly startling her. she turned around, immediately greeted with the group's manager waving at her.

she walked up to the older, bowing at him. "hello,"
"hi, byeol. you can follow me,"

once the two were closer towards the practice area, he broke the comfortable silence they'd held. "are you feeling better now?"
byeol looked at him, showing her usual eye smile. "yes, thank you! it hasn't been bad since that day,"
he nodded at her words in delight, "i'm glad to hear that,"

they walked a few more seconds, eventually stopping at a room. "well, they're scheduled to be in here for a while.. only i come into the room to check on them so you shouldn't worry about anything else, tell them to call me if you need me!" he said, opening the door for the girl.

she nodded in understanding, flashing her smile before bowing her head a few times, "thank you! i will!"

the music on the inside of the room was turned down a few levels, all the boys moving to the side in curiousity at who was at the door.

byeol quietly sucked in a harsh breath before taking her first step inside, eyes slightly widening in surprise as she saw the seven idols staring at her.

"uh.. hi?" she awkwardly let out, the boys' jaws dropping.
"it's really her,"
"oh my.."
"oh! it's her!"
"i thought he was just kidding.."
"yay! ni-ki's girl!"

the boys spoke as if it was their first time seeing her in person.

she awkwardly giggled at the cluster of words spilled out, her cheeks unknowingly heating up when she finally made eye contact with ni-ki.

he walked over to the girl after shoving jay, "hi byeolie~"
"hi ri-"

"HI BYEOL!" was heard in six different voices, the two soulmates turning to the other side of the room– only to see the members with teasingly wiggling eyebrows as they looked back at them.

"hello," she greeted, bowing towards the six.

they were quick to deny her greeting, "you can speak comfortably with us," jungwon assured the girl, byeol hesitantly nodding afterwards.

"we were just dancing,"

"oh! don't let me interrupt you!" she quickly replied to sunghoon's statement, immediately moving herself to the wallseat behind them.

the girl watched the seven members dance for a couple of minutes, her inner fangirl freaking out because she was watching her ult group dance right in front of her.

they look so good oh my gosh jung- oh no ni-ki <3

wait why is he looking at me why is he making eye contact with me through the mirror why-

suddenly the music stopped, sunoo changing it to another song. jay got an idea, "hey byeol," he called out.

she looked away from the youngests' eyes, "yes?"

"you dance really well, how about you come and dance with us?" he grinned.

her face unnoticeably flushed, "oh, thank you.. and, if no one minds.. then sure!"

the boys immediately let her know they were okay with it, a small smile appearing on her face.

she stood up from her precious seat, slowly walking to an empty spot in front of the mirror.

the beginning beats of BTS' Anpanman sounded through the practice room, a smile immediately adorning all eight dancers' faces.

whilst getting to know eachother better, the members plus byeol spent the next hour dancing ( playfully and seriously ) to a large variety of songs—

the boy always noticed his eyes wandering to where she stood in front of the mirror— his face working harder than ever to conceal the smile that so desperately begged to be let free. it's too soon.

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n!
woohoo what should happen soon 😁