ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ.

────── 〔✿〕──────

sometime 2027
okayama, japan

the now twenty-one year old byeol stood backstage at enhypen's final japan stop— eyes focused on the dancing nishimura boy.

his face was elated as he danced in his hometown, though she could internally feel the melancholy swimming through the inside of the boy as they'd be leaving in three days.

their shows never got old— this being the third tour of the group's. she was at every single stop, just as she'd dreamt and hoped for a mere seven years ago, when none of this was real.

it still felt so... fake.

all of it— from the base of having a literal soulmate to that soulmate being the idol she favoured so greatly.. byeol still couldn't believe this was real life.

after their public, official announcement, the fear of being caught by social media networks and their top secret being exposed to the outside world faded. sure, the guarantee of the hate stopping & support thrown at them was unlikely, but they could live at peace.

they could go out on dates and live life as a normal, everyday teenage couple— after the boy hiding mere acknowledgement of the girl who spoke about him so greatly— the one who loved him before falling in love.

byeol was knocked out of her thoughts as heavy arms wrapped around her shoulders, a face pressing itself to her own. "hi, star," his voice rang through her ears, ni-ki pressing a small kiss to her cheek.

"hi," she shyly spoke, the boy giggling as the members passed by them, patting the girl's head as a greeting.

"the last three songs are left.." he informed her, despite knowing she'd memorized the setlist after the first show. byeol could see the sadness on his face, the boy wishing the show could go on for days more— not wanting to leave the place he started.

she turned around, giving the boy a tight hug. "do great then," she kissed his chin, fixing a stray piece of his dyed hair.

"aigoo

"aigoo.." she chuckled as she held a sobbing maknae in her arms, the show having finally come to an end.

byeol'd stood directly behind the backstage curtain as the boys gave their final ments, knowing ni-ki all too well. just as she'd guessed, ni-ki's voice cracked a few ten times throughout his goodbye, running to his girl as soon as the stage'd been lowered.

the girl comforted her soulmate for a long time— worry running through her mind.

she was going to meet his family for the first time.