ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ-ꜱɪx.

────── 〔✿〕──────

A WEEK LATER...

the pair had finally been given freedom, this being their third day resting. belift had refrained from posting any signs of ni-ki's not-so-wellbeing, seeing as both soulmates' decisions of wanting to remain private still stood.

the pair switched out where they'd stay, the boy being too stubborn to want to miss out on a practice, byeol sometimes sitting against the mirror as she and ni-ki watched the others rehearse. other times the girl opted to stay in a side room, her constant headaches not pairing well with the constantly squeaking shoes.

the pair currently found themselves in her bedroom, having just finished eating a dish made by the one and only haku akina.

byeol was sat upright, her tv displaying a compilation of her favourite going seventeen episodes, hands mindless playing with ni-ki's blonde strands of hair— the boy laying with his head on her lap, also watching the videos.

halfway through the twenty-first episode of going seventeen ( 2020 version, obviously ), the girl felt a newly added weight on her lap, looking down only to look at a sleeping ni-ki, hands entangled between her thighs.

she softly smiled, hand moving the bangs off his face, giving her a chance to admire the boy in a way he'd never allowed her to.

her eyes trailed over his details— noticing how pretty her boy was.

how his eyes shined with wonder even when they were closed. how his nose sat perfectly on his face, giving him a nearly perfect proportional look. how his plump lips looked so soft, the act of even trailing her finger over them feeling illegal. how the mole on his face made her eyes crunch into small moons;

how the feeling she felt in her stomach was different than it'd ever been before.

she'd spent a lot of her time looking at him— as one does. he was her ult bias, of course she did.

however the way she looked at him had changed not too long ago— and despite the amount of time she was given actually around the boy, in real life,

she'd never felt the tingly butterflies swarming her stomach like she did right now.

fuck. 

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.
a/n! update for christmas
to make up for the fact that i
couldn't post for byeol day :[[

short but maybe sweet chapter :-)