ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱɪx.

────── 〔✿〕──────

ni-ki stood without moving for a few seconds as byeol had began to move towards the door, the girl becoming aware at the lack of movement behind her.

she turned around, immediately catching sight of the idol not moving.

"riki? you coming?"
he slightly jumped at her words, head whipping towards where she stood. "hm? yeah, yeah, of course,"
she slightly laughed at the miniscule crack she'd heard lacing his words, "is my riki nervous?" she teased the boy, the latter's eyes widening at her words.
"wh-"

"BYEOL COME DOWN HERE YOU BITCH," suddenly sounded from downstairs, cutting ni-ki off.
the two laughed, byeol reaching her hand out to enclose ni-ki's with her own.
"they're waiting, let's go," she said, the two holding hands as they advanced towards the newly arrived group.

byeol practically ran down the steps, excited to see the group even though it'd merely been three days since their last meeting.

ni-ki, on the other hand, was a sweating mess. what'll they think of me? do they think i'm just some stuck up, snobby kid? will they try to make me stop seeing byeol? they wouldn't do that, right? they can't, anyways...

the pair arrived at the living room, the six boys' faces lighting up once their eyes laid upon the small girl. they stood up from their places on the couch, five of them immediately running towards her. keeho was the one to tackle her on the floor, theo quick to begin peppering kisses on her face. jiung, intak, and jongseob hugged onto her, lightly tickling her.

laughs mixed with squeals and annoyed groans escaped byeol for the next few seconds, only stopping when the girl kicked keeho's shin.
"ow! bitch," he groaned at the shock of pain now shooting through his leg, rubbing the wounded spot with his hand.

shota had been watching the five plus byeol on the ground with a smile, somehow leaving the tall boy standing in the doorway unnoticed.

it wasn't until intak looked up and noticed the blond boy, letting his jaw fall agape before looking at byeol, and then back and ni-ki.

byeol noticed the older's head movements, slightly chuckling. "oh yeah.. there's someone i want you all to meet," she spoke up, earning the others' attentions.

she stood beside her soulmate, the group's eyes and mouths falling agape.
"this is riki. riki, this is keeho, theo, jiung, intak, jongseob, and my brother, shota," she pointed towards the boys as she named them off.
keeho still stood with his mouth opened, "hello, we're P1Harmony.. it's a big pleasure to meet you!"

the six started bowing towards ni-ki, the younger immediately moving forwards to stop them, "no need, please. you guys are my seniors, after all. it's a big pleasure to meet you all," he greeted, bowing towards them.

byeol laughed as the boys all bowed back and forth. she stood in the middle of the small group they created, causing the greetings to come to a halt. "we can do the introductions over dinner, mom's done cooking now,"

the piwon members all jumped in happiness, immediately rushing towards the kitchen where akina stood. "uh- yeah dinners ready," she mumbled, eyes trailing after the boys who all rushed past her.

byeol laughed, turning around to look at ni-ki. she caught the nervous glint that flashed through his eyes, giving him a reassuring smile. "don't worry~ it'll all be okay. you'll feel comfortable with them in no time, okay?" she told him, her hands ghosting over his own.

the boy returned her smile, though the nervousness didn't go down even with looking at her.

she nodded towards the kitchen, turning around.

the boy took a deep breath before following her, please end well.

────── 〔✿〕──────
+ HAOGALORE.

and so they meet :o
piwon bias? >:)