𝟎𝟐| 𝟏𝟐𝟏𝟎𝟒𝟓: 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐲. 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭, looking for any sign that the white haired boy was there.

     "Where could he be..." Y/n mumbled.

     "Never go near there, no matter what," Emma said, it was quiet due to distance, but Ray heard it.

     "Shh, did you hear that?" Ray shushed, "Emma. She must have found him. Come on." He grabbed Y/n wrist and rushed towards the source of the sound.

     "Yeah, Mom is always telling us that," Norman replied, "because going near there can be very dangerous."

     Ray held a finger to his mouth as the two children tip-toes closer to the other pair, "she says that but it's not even true."

     Emma jumped at the sudden voice while Norman seemed unaffected, "what do you mean by that?"

     "Well, look at it. What part of this do you find dangerous?"

     "He does have a point," Y/n muttered, "the fence is low and nothing looks dangerous."

     "But we should do what Mom told us," Emma said.

     "Yeah, we should obey her..." Y/n twiddled her fingers, feeling a little bad she even thought of going against one Mama's few rules.

     "Uh-huh. You really love mom, don't you?" Ray asked.

     "Sure! Everyone does!" Emma defended.

     "Hey!" Don yelled, rushing over to the group of children, "what are you doing all the way over here?"

     "Oh? Is the game over?" Gilda questioned, Conny sticking right next to her.

     "We should call it a day," Norman smiled, "if we're out too late, Mom will be worried about us."

     Don looked over the gate, "Someday, we'll have to leave here, won't we."

     Nat spoke up, "this is an orphanage. Of course we'll leave one day. By the time we turn 15."

     "You know? It's weird," Gilda started, "none of us have gotten any letters."

     "Letters?" Emma tilted her head.

     "Yeah, nothing from any of our siblings that have been adopted over the years."

     "Well," Y/n said, "maybe they're being considerate to their foster parents?"

     Don cut in, "but still! We were brought here as babies. We're the only family we know. Even if we aren't blood related, we're truer siblings than most."

     "Maybe the outside world is so incredible that they've forgotten all about life at the house," Gilda rationalized.

     "Well in that case," Emma put her hands on her hips, "let's be happy for them."

     "Ugh! I wanna go outside too!"

     "And what would you do out there," Nat smirked.

     "Isn't it obvious! I'd try on new clothes!"

     "This again," Don sighed.

     "I deserve to, we only have this one uniform! I read a book one time, it said the outside world has hundreds of clothing designs and patterns. I want to wear them all."

     "I wanna eat all the yummy food!" Nat cheered.

     "I can't wait to find a cute girl to date," Don answered.