𝟏𝟗| 𝟏𝟑𝟎𝟏𝟒𝟔: 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐲/𝐧. 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠.

"𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐘/𝐧!" the children around her bed cheered. She smiled despite the icky feeling that was in her stomach.

     "Thanks guys!" The children bombarded her with hugs and gifts of all kinds. Jemima had given her some flowers she hand picked, Phil gave her one of his toy trains, Don gave her a stuffed animal he hand sewed, and Gilda gave her a friendship bracelet made from string and dried pasta. "You guys," Y/n said as she tied the bracelet to her wrist, "thank you so much! I love them!"

     "Of course!" Gilda grinned, "you mean a lot to us, so of course we'd give you presents!"

     If it weren't for the very tedious plan that was supposed to commence in the next few hours, she'd deem this one of her best birthdays she's ever had. Mama smiled, "Happy birthday, dear."

     Y/n grudgingly smiled back, "thanks, Mom."

     The woman nodded and ushered the younger ones out, "it's time for breakfast everyone, go set the tables." They all left except Emma, Norman, and Ray.

     "Happy birthday, Y/n," Emma said as she handed Y/n a hand wrapped gift with some tissue paper.

     "Emma, you shouldn't have," Y/n took the gift and shook it lightly, then opened it. Inside was a stone attached to some string. The string held the colorful rock in place while more sting was connected to it. A necklace. "Emma, it's beautiful! How'd you get this rock?"

     "I got it from the little stream in the forest. I found it a while ago and thought you'd like it so I made it into a necklace for you to wear!" Y/n smiled and spread her arms for a hug. Emma happily obliged and hugged the now fourteen year old.

     "Thank you so much, Emma. I'm going to wear it all the time." Emma nodded with a grin then stepped aside for Norman to speak to the girl.

     The white haired boy smiled, "happy birthday, Y/n. You're getting so old!"

     Y/n jokingly deadpanned, "harhar, very funny, Norman. We've got a comedy genius over here."

     Norman laughed and bowed, "thank you, thank you, hold the applause. He fished something out of his pocket and presented it to the girl. In his hand was a little stuffed bear and Y/n's jaw dropped.

     "You kept it all this time?!" It was Norman's favorite stuffed animal when he was younger.

     The boy scratched the back of his neck and chuckled, "yeah, I remember telling me you liked it when we were little so I'm hoping you still do."

     "I love it, Norman. Thank you."

     "Take good care of him for me."

     "Of course." The boy hugged her and then moved aside for Ray.

     Ray smiled, "hey."

     "Yo."

     The two laughed and he sat down on her bed, "I know it's not much, but here," he handed the girl five small photos taken by his polaroid. One was the picture he took of Y/n, Emma, and Norman by surprise. The other had a nicer picture of the three sitting by a tree together. Another one with Emma, Y/n and Norman playing tag but Ray was smiling in front of them. Then, one with all her siblings playing together outside. And another one when the children got their hands on the device and all of them were squished into the small frame.

     The girl laughed as she shuffled through the photos and smiled to herself, "thank you so much, Ray. They're perfect."

     Ray blushed when the girl looked up at him with a huge smile, "eh, it was nothing, don't worry about it."