♥︎ DUE ♥︎

While Adriana waited for the doctor, she decided to peek around to see who else was in the room.

"What's up, Joshy? What are you doing here, omggg?" She exclaimed with delight when she discovered her best buddy, Joshua Kimmich, was in Italy.

"Hello, Adri. I came here to see one of my friends, Nicolò Barella, and they invited me to join their training session, and boy can those Italians play tough! I nearly collapsed from how much work they made me do! So, how about you? What brings you to the doctor's office?" He stated that he was waiting for Adriana's response.

"I went on a run, tripped on a pizza, and broke my arm, and you never told me you knew Barella!" Adriana said this while pretending to be in hurt.

"Well Little Maldini, You never asked, and how can someone trip on a Pizza?" Joshua stated, perplexedly looking at her.

" Well, it wasn't my fault since I wasn't looking in the right direction, and it might not even be broken, which I hope it isn't because I really want to play the next season on time," Adriana said as she sat up in her hospital bed. 

Just as Joshua was ready to respond to Adriana's words, The Doctor returned with his portable x-ray and examined Adriana's arm.

"Well, Adriana, your arm isn't broken, but it is sprained, and it will take 2-4 weeks to heal." While closing the x-ray equipment, the doctor stated.

"Does it guarantee I'll be able to play the following season on time?" Adriana stated as she gazed at the doctor.

" Most likely, because the Serie A season begins on August 22nd, you are now permitted to practice with the team; nevertheless, please do not use your hands excessively."

"And you, Joshua, are now ready to leave; Adriana, please accompany Joshua to the field." While exiting the room, the Doctor stated.

Adriana and Joshua strolled towards the field together, catching up on many topics; even though they had frequent video talks, it just wasn't the same as it is in person.

Paolo ran to Adriana as they arrived on the pitch to inquire about her arm.

"My arm is OK, Dad; it was only sprained!" Adriana stated as she picked up a ball and headed towards the field where she and Joshua would be playing. They both watched Federico Chiesa coming towards them as they passed the ball to each other.

"Hello, Little Maldini! Hey, Josh!" He said as he signaled for them to pass him the ball. 

"How are you doing? I haven't seen you since before the Euros were introduced!" According to Federico

" Btw, congratulations on your victory; I truly wanted England to lose following their win against us." Joshua stated

" Haha, thank you!" Said Federico "By the way, Adri, do you want to hang out with me later?" Federico elaborated.

"Of course!" Adriana said this while glancing at Joshua, who was wearing a big smile on his face.

" So, Adriana, tell me about that guy you have a crush on, what was his name again?" Smirking at Adriana, Joshua said. Adriana spotted Federico become furious as she looked at him.

" Well, guys, I have to leave, Adriana, see you later!" Federico said as he ran back to the team.

"Oh my God, Josh, why did you have to say that?" Adriana replied, rolling her eyes at Joshua.

"Ehh, I simply wanted to have some fun!" As Josh and Adriana headed back to the changing rooms, he stated