♥︎ UNDICI ♥︎

Day 1 of the L&M Show:

" WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD, IT'S 8:30 AM!" I heard Someone Scream.

When I woke up, Paulo was standing next to my bed, smiling at me like if he was planning something.

" Paulo, what do you want?" As I laid back down on my bed, I muttered, "I hate it when people interrupt my sleep."

" Max called and said there was a rule he forgot to mention, that we had to be awake by 8:30 a.m." Paulo said

"Ugh, these rules are driving me crazy!" As I got out of bed, I said.

I kicked Paulo out of my room and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day; after I finished, I walked to my wardrobe, where they had brought some of our things from our homes.

I had a couple of football outfits that they had sent to me, and I quickly grabbed a Bayern Munich shirt and shorts, only to discover that it was a Schweinsteiger kit. After I finished changing, I put on my cleats, Shin Pads, and Bayern Munich socks.

Then I walked back to the backyard and began shooting the ball at the goal we had. After approximately 30 minutes, Paulo joined me since his coach had told him that he needed to practice his shooting as well.

We decided to play a Mini 1 on 1 match after 30 minutes, with a 15 minute half and a 5-minute rest in between. We went inside when we finished.

" You know I'm a pretty amazing cook," Paulo said

" Oh, you? " Looking at him, I said, this guy a cook? That is not possible.

"Yeah, I am, how about this, I can prepare lunch right now!" he said as he raced to the kitchen.

I went upstairs to shower and change because I was sweating heavily.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen after about an hour and a half and found two plates of Lasagne on the table. I looked around for Paulo but couldn't find him, so I decided to eat by myself because I was hungry, and then I left a note for Paulo saying: 

" Grazie for the Lasagne, it was really good! I ate without you btw :) "

I placed the note next to his plate and immediately walked upstairs to my room.

I noticed that I had two missed calls from Max. I quickly dialed his number and waited for him to answer, which he did after seven rings. 

" ADRIANA!" Max yelled.

" Max, what do you want?" I said

"I'm really sorry, but the L&M show has come to an end; we are unable to continue due to personal circumstances. You and Paulo pack your belongings, and I'll send a driver to each of you to take you home." Max said sadly.

" Aww, I was looking forward to this, but it's ok, and is it okay if we stay friends?" I stated

"Ja, Of course," Max said.

We quickly said our goodbyes, and I raced to Paulo's room to tell him what was going on. We spoke for a while and exchanged numbers so that we could continue to be friends, and then I went to my room to pack up my belongings since I really wanted to go home.