♥︎ TRE ♥︎

Adriana was struggling to find something to wear for her hang out with Federico. Then, he contacted her about a half-hour ago about the specifics and when he would be picking her up, and Adriana realized she only had about 3 hours to get ready.

She came to the conclusion that the only person who could rescue her was the Drip King himself, Joshua Kimmich. 

"COME TO MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW, JOSHUA WALTER KIMMICH!" When Josh answered the phone, Adriana shrieked.

"Hey Adri, what's the problem?" Joshua replied

"I NEED YOU TO HELP ME PICK OUT SOMETHING TO WEAR FOR MY HANG OUT WITH FEDERICO LATER, I ONLY HAVE 3 HOURS TO GET SOMETHING READY BEFORE HE COMES TO PICK ME UP, SO I SWEAR TO GOD JOSHUA IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR BUT TO MY PLACE RIGHT NOW TO COME TO HELP ME PICK SOMETHING TO WEAR I WILL PERSONALLY ARRANGE YOUR DEATH !" Adriana yelled into the phone.

" Okay, okay, I'm on my way, give me 10 minutes and I'll be there!" As he hung up the phone, Joshua said,

"Hey Adriana, Is it okay if I come in?" As he stood next to the door, Paolo, Adriana's dad said.

"Yes, Dad! Come on in!" Adriana said

ADRIANA'S POV

" So Enrico Chiesa says you're going on a date with Federico?" My father smirked as he entered the room.

"It's not a date! It's just the two of us hanging around!" I instantly replied

" Hahaha, don't think I'm that stupid, your father was a player back in the day!" While gazing at me, Dad remarked

" Oh, Mio Dio Papa, I didn't need to hear that!" I stated

"Well, I know how much you adore Federico, and don't bother trying to hide it; the Federico Chiesa Posters in your room won't assist you in that situation!" He laughed as he walked out of my room. 

I mean, he's not wrong; I've had a Crush on Federico for a few years now, ever since we were Children. Joshua, on the other hand, was the only one who was aware of it.

While I was thinking, I heard the doorbell ring, which meant that Joshua had arrived. I dashed downstairs to answer the door for Joshua, and then we walked upstairs to my room.

We made our way to my walk-in closet, which I had spent a long time perfecting so that it could hold all of my stuff. I even received a full new wardrobe to go along with it. I sat on the chair I had in the middle of the room and went through Instagram as Joshua walked towards the Cabinet where I keep all of my Pants/Trousers.

"FOUND IT!" Joshua screamed as he laid out the clothes I'd be wearing.

He left the room so I could change my clothes, and when I looked in the mirror, I thanked God that I was best friends with someone who knew how to dress up so that I would never struggle with choosing clothes ever again. 

       ( Adrianas Outift ⬆️ ) 

I had 30 minutes till Federico arrived and wow was I bored, Josh had to go since his plane leaves tomorrow morning and he still hadn't packed his luggage, I mean typical Josh, he is never organized.

After approximately 20 minutes, I heard the doorbell ring and proceeded to open it.

" Hello, beautiful!" Fernando Berlusconi my ex-boyfriend said As I opened the door.

" Fernando, what do you want?" I yelled.

" you!" He stated this while grasping my arms.

"Well, you should have considered that before you decided to cheat on me with that Whore!" I swiftly took my arm away from him. I stated

"I didn't mean to cheat on you, Babe." While grabbing me, he said

He drew me closer and grabbed my shirt, attempting to take it away from me; I attempted to move away from him but couldn't, so I decided to scream in order for someone to come and assist me before he did something to me.

He was incredibly aggressive and controlling during my relationship with him. He would have me do a lot of things for him that made me feel very uneasy. After a time of being with him because he threatened to do something extremely awful to me if I left him, I noticed that he would hide his phone whenever I was around him; when I confronted him about it, he didn't even deny it and said:

"This is Eliza, my girlfriend, and she doesn't whine as much as you do Slut!" He yelled at me.

" MOVE AWAY FROM HER!"  I heard someone say and as I looked to see who it was I saw Federico running towards us. 

He swiftly approached, yanked Fernando away from me, and punched him. He then picked me up and took me to his car. 

 When we entered the car he asked, "Hey Adriana, are you okay?"  

"Yeah, I'm Ok, and thanks for what you did there," I stated as I gripped the seat's edge.

"Of course, anything for you," he murmured, turning to face me.

He then drew closer to me and whispered in my ear, "I'd go to the moon and back for you." He stated.

He kissed my cheek and went back to face the road, and at this point, my face was probably red from blushing.

" Thank you! That means a lot!" I said

And at that moment I knew, that I was In Love with Federico Chiesa.