♥︎ TREDICI ♥︎

I'm really sorry for not posting for a long time, I have been really busy with school as I had a lot of school work and I didn't have time to write a chapter. 

"WAKE UP, ADRIANA LUDOVICA MALDINI!" I awoke quickly after hearing someone scream to see who it was.

"Ciao, papa, why are you waking me up so early?" I looked at my alarm clock, which read 7:02 a.m.

"You have training at 8:00, therefore I recommend you start preparing now. You don't want to be late because you have a match on Saturday and want your coach to put you on the match list." As he opened my window, he said.

"Oh well, Can you at the very least take me there?" As I got out of bed, I said.

"I have to go there anyway for a meeting with this man, I guess he's the Men's team head coach or something, so yes, I'll take you, just get dressed and come downstairs to have your breakfast." He said as he left my room.

I immediately changed into my workout clothes, packed additional clothing, cleats, shin guards, and socks into a gym bag, and dashed downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Dad, I'm going out with Federico later." As I sat next to one of the dishes and ate the pancakes that were there, I said.

"All right! "When are you leaving?" He questioned.

"I'm not sure, he didn't tell me," I replied

"Send him a text and ask!" My dad said.

"All right!" As I took up my phone and contacted Federico, I asked when we should meet.

" By the way, what time is it?" As he sat across from me in the chair, he asked.

" It is 7:25 a.m." I Said. 

"Well, we'd better get moving!" As he proceeded to fetch his car keys, he said.

I walked to the garage to wait for my dad to arrive so that we could leave for the San Siro Stadium.

"Ok, I have the keys!" As we got into the car, my dad said,

We got to the San Siro Stadium in about 20 minutes, and I dashed towards the door, showing the Security guard my identification. I presented my ID card so that I could enter, and then I walked to the changing room, which was surprisingly vacant, despite the fact that training begins in 10 minutes.

I noticed a couple of girls stroll in after I finished getting ready.

"Oh my gosh, Adri!" Viviana Barella said She was my best friend on the team.

"Hello, Viv. How are you doing?" As I stepped up to hug her, I said

"I'm doing great! So, how about you?" She responded

"I'm doing well as well," I said.

"Well, I'm going out to the field; see you there!" I started this as I went out of the change rooms.

After about 2 hours of training, I changed and went outside to look for my dad. I decided to call him after about ten minutes of waiting.

" Hello, Dad. "Where have you gone?" I questioned.

"Oh, I went back home; I heard you were going out with Federico, so I told him to come to get you!" He said

" Okay, bye!" I said as I hung up the phone.

I got outdoors after hearing someone honking their car. I walked out and saw Federico, I quickly walked towards his car.

" Hey!" Federico said as I stepped into his car.

"Hello!" As I sat in the passenger seat, I said.

"How are you doing?" Federico said as he drove out of the Parking Lot.

"I'm doing well; how about you?" I replied

"I'm doing fantastic!" He said

" So, where are we going?" I asked.

" It's a Surprise!" He said.

"Ugh, At the very least, tell me whether it's a fancy restaurant since I'm not dressed for that!" I said

" Don't worry, it's not!" Federico said.

We ended up singing the entire car trip the rest of the way. We arrived at the location where Federico was bringing me after approximately 30 minutes.We then took a 5-minute walk along a trail.I was shocked when I saw the location; it was a gorgeous lake with a picnic table set up under a tree.

"Oh my gosh, Federico, this is stunning," I stated

"I come here all the time," he says. "I'm quite sure I'm the only one who knows about it!" he said.

" Hahaha, well, I know about it now!" I made a sly grin.

" Hahahaha yes" , Federico burst out laughing.

We strolled over to the picnic spot and sat on the grass. Federico took out the Picnic Box.

"So, Adriana, I've had something on my mind for a long time that I've wanted to tell you." Federico Said.

Oh my god.

" Adriana Maldini I've loved you for a long time, and every time I see you or hear your voice, I get butterflies in my stomach, and I understand if you don't love me back, but just so you know, I love you and want you to be mine, I want to kiss you, cuddle with you, and do all the things couples do, Adriana, I love you." He said