♥︎ SETTE ♥︎

ADRIANA'S POV

After Federico left me off at my house, I went to my bedroom to call Ginevra my best friend. Even though Ginevra is my best friend, Joshua will always remain my number one BFF, followed by Ginevra.

Ginevra and I aren't as close as Joshua and I are because, since the death of her father, Paolo Rossi, she hasn't been herself, and I understood that she needed time alone. After that, in mid-February, we got into a huge fight because the boy she liked didn't like her back and instead liked me, even though I had no intention of "stealing him away" from her, as she thought at the time.

She eventually realized she had made a mistake and apologized.

She didn't answer the phone, so I put it down and went to find something to eat, although I had just returned from breakfast with Federico. I went to the living room to watch tv since I was bored and had nothing to do because Joshua was on his way back to Germany and I couldn't call him, Ginevra isn't responding, my dad isn't home, and my brothers Daniel and Christian are on vacation someplace in South America.

I couldn't find anything interesting to watch on tv, so I went outside to play football in the backyard.

My position is Right-back, occasionally CDM (Central Defensive Midfielder), which is similar to Joshua's position, and sometimes I play as a right wing-back when we play without our right wings.

Even though I play for AC Milan, my favorite team will always be Bayern Munich, Mia San Mia, my dream is to play for the Bayern Munich women's team, but they aren't searching for a right-back right now, so I'm waiting for the perfect opportunity to ask my agent to contact them. 

Joshua attempted numerous times to persuade me to let him go and urge the Bayern Munich board to sign me for their women's team, but I insisted that I didn't want to be on the team because of my personal relationships with people and that I wanted to work hard and earn it myself.

Joshua understood, but he still attempted to persuade me at times, and I always declined his offer.

Manuel Neuer and Thomas Müller are my favorite players (SORRY JOSH ), and I am a Madridista who hates Barça.

That is some information about my football life; I also played two seasons with AC Milan, where I won the Champions League, two leagues, and am set to play in the UEFA Super Cup against Villareal. (I realize there is no Europa League for women, so I made one up and used the club that won the Men's Europa League as the champion of the Women's.)

This season, I will also work hard to make the Italian Women's National Team so that I can play in my first EUROS.

After nearly an hour of practicing my penalties and free kicks, I heard my father return home and dashed into the living room.

" Hello, papa!" As I sat on one of the sofas, I said happily.

" Hello, Adriana." He said as he sat across from me on the sofa.

" How was your "hang out" with Federico?" Smirking at me, he added.

"I enjoyed it," I responded

" tell me everything." He said

I told him everything that happened with Federico except for the part where I saw Fernando because I knew my father would make a big deal out of it and I didn't want that to happen.