♥︎ DODICI ♥︎

I arrived at my house after approximately an hour trip on the limo that Max and Leon had planned to come to pick both me and Paulo up. As I approached the front door, I saw that the lights had been turned out.

When I entered the door, I saw the lights turn on and several people said, "Surprise!"

I glanced around and noticed that they had thrown me a welcome back party. As I looked around, I couldn't identify anyone until a man approached me and said, "Welcome back, Adriana!"

" Who are you?" I asked confused

"I'm your dad; don't you know who I am?" He said concerned.

"Oh, hello, Dad! I've lost my memory but remember a few things like your name but not how you look like!" I said

"Okay, I can help you remember some of your life! Just tell me what you want to know, and I will tell you!" He stated

"Thank you very much! I really appreciate that; by the way, is there a Joshua Kimmich here? I remember his name and that he is my best friend, but I have no idea what he looks like." I said

"I'm sorry, but Joshua couldn't make it today; he lives in Germany and has the DFB Super Cup final tomorrow, but he promised to try to come before the end of the month." My father replied.

"Okay, By the way, do you know someone named Federico? I've had this name in my head for a long time, but I can't remember who it belongs to." I stated

"I think we should leave it for later; now go have fun at your party!" He stated

"All right, but what about my belongings?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of things and make sure all your belongings are in your room." He said

" Okay, thank you very much, Dad! You're the best!" I said as I walked away

I walked around the party greeting everybody, even though I didn't recognize any of them. After about 20 minutes, I went to the food and looked for something to eat because I was starving. I took a plate and began filling it with various items such as cupcakes, pudding, and fruit. I accidentally bumped into a guy while going to fetch a spoon and a fork. 

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I said as he turned around, thankfully no food had fallen on him.

"Oh hello Adriana! and don't worry!" he added.

"I don't mean to be rude, but who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Federico," he introduced himself.

When he said his name, all the memories of the days we spent together and how much I loved him came flooding back to me.

" Hellooo, Adriana!" he said, waving his hands at me.

"Oh hey, sorry, I was just thinking," I explained.

"It's Ok; by the way, do you want to go out with me tomorrow?" he said.

"Of course, I'll come," I said excitedly.

Then we caught up on what had transpired over the previous several days; after a time, we realized we had been chatting for more than three hours and that most of the guests had already departed.

" Hey Federico, I think I should go to bed now since I'm extremely sleepy," I said

"Yeah, I'm tired as well, and I believe I should go home now; also, I'm picking you up at 7 p.m. tomorrow and we are going to a fancy restaurant." He said

We said our goodbyes, and then he walked away. I rushed to my room, sat down on my bed, and immediately passed out.

Hey, I'm really sorry for not posting for a long time, also I will start posting a new chapter every Friday as school is starting in 2 days and I won't be able to update regularly.

Also thank you for 700 reads, I really appreciate it .