prologue

narrator POV:

"do you have it?" a beautiful women with ginger hair asked who was standing next to a quite handsome man with glasses.

"I did my dear, but I must warn you this child will not biologically be yours it doesn't matter that you gave birth to it, it wasn't your DNA that it will be made off" the older more greyish haired women warns.

"we don't mind at all we have just wanted a child, an heir for so long that we are willing to do anything" the man with brown hair and glasses states desperately as if his life depended on it.

"very well my dears the child will be implanted into your womb with magic you might feel a little pinch but don't worry darling" the old women says calmly almost like a whisper.

the ginger haired women nodded as the other women stated to chant something in Latin. the red hair women then feels a small pain in her stomach as she gasps to ease the pain while the man holds her hand they both get very excited as they both realise its working. Then the women stops chanting as the spell is done.

"there my dear it is finished in 9 months you should have a beautiful child, it should be a merlin clan witch or wizard just like you which will be the only things they inherit from you" she older women states soothingly

"thank you so much what do we owe you for this?" the man says pleased , excited and cant wait for the birth of his child.

"nothing my dears I can sense that child will do wonderous things in the future and it was pleasure to help you goodbye." she states while walking away from the couple who were holding each other crying happy tears.

Little did they know the older women had stole the DNA from the 4 Elite guards of The volturi (the vampire kings) Demetri, Felix, Jane and Alec and if that child were to die she would become a vampire. She had also planned to bring the vampires to the child sometime when they are fifteen to watch her life with the child's friends and family along with the important vampire from the world (the ones who were at the battel in breaking dawn part 2).

Time skip  

"keep pushing honey our child is almost here" the man shouts at the women soothingly.

"oh my god my god child is going to be here soon , I need to sit down!" a man with long black hair and was wearing a leather jacket says dramatically.

"dramatic as always padfoot" a lanky man with scars muttered under his breath.

"and one more push miss!" the healer says seriously getting ready for the baby to come out.

The ginger haired women pushed as hard as she could while screaming and holding her husbands hand tightly making him scream with her. everything went silent as the baby was pushed out making the women and man panic that something had happened. But then............

There was a cry making everyone sigh in relief. the healer wrapped the baby up and gave the women the child while he would go do the paper work.

"its a girl" the man with glasses said breathlessly at the sight of his daughter.

"yes it is" the women then gasped when the babe opened her eyes and what the women saw were a pair of beautiful bright green eyes that looked like the trees of the forbidden forest, some may even call it Avaderkadavrer  green as it looks like the spells light.

"what are you going to name her?" the man known as padfoot asked.

"Athena lily potter?" the man with glasses questions like the name.

"welcome to the world Athena potter" the women says looking down at her child while stroking her cheek lovingly.

And it was that day on the 31st July 1980, that Athena potter was born to James and Lily potter. but little did they know that the happiness that they shared at that moment would not last long for a darkness lurked across England as well as a prophesy waiting to strike the young potter but she would soon find her true destiny with the help of her biological parents, her family, her friends and most importantly her mates.