not a chapter but please read!!!

Hello everyone, I just wanted to inform everyone that the updates wont be everyday like they used to be. I am only a new writer and I wasn't expecting so many people to read my stories and for that I thank you! 

But as I was saying when I started writing I had so many ideas for crossovers (for those who don't know, I personally live crossovers) and the idea of writing was to distract me from my mental health (for those who don't know, I have anxiety, ASD and I was recently told I have depression) but I never knew how hard it was to be trying to write new stories in my drafts and keep people updated and do things in a normal life.

I didn't want to take it down or put it on hold as I know some people like it and it would make me feel bad so instead I'm going to update at my pace if that is ok with you guys? 

Thank you for reading this it means a lot to me that so many people would read my story, it night not look like a lot compared to a lot of other stories but it is to me I am grateful for every single one of you readers!

I would also like to recommend that you read some of my other stories if you are interested in this one, you might like my others and some more that I might release soon!

If you would like to request any crossovers that you might like to see me write please don't hesitate to ask no matter how stupid you think it is I am open to any fanfiction. It doesn't have to have an OC in it or it could I don't care. If it makes my readers happy I will do it!

Just before I end this I just want to say one last thank you for reading this message and my book It has been my pleasure writing this story and i will continue to do so but at my pace thank you!