chapter 3

narrator POV:

Every one had sat down on sofas and chairs that had replaced the dinning hall tables. snuffles had been sitting at Athena's feet waiting to be changed back.

"miss bones I would just like to say that Sirius black was innocent to all the crimes, he didn't even get a trail when they first locked him away in Azkaban the movies could prove it all but as my godfather could he come here?" Athena asked politely.

"hmmm ill allow it and i will also be taking a look to see if there was a trial fudge so don't think your of the hook" she replied harshly.

the dog then moved out of the way and turned into Sirius black!

People started to scream terrified until Athena shouted "he's innocent just sit down please"

the kids/ teens started to sit down reluctantly as someone put the first movie on making the vampire's sit up to watch.

A solemn melody plays as an owl is sitting on a street sign reading "privet drive". The owl flies of the tree into the tree line, as a silhouette of a man with a long beard and wizarding robes appears. he walks past the cat that was sitting on the side of a curb.

"Minnie!" the twins and Athena shouted making people chuckle and the professor give them a half hearted glare.

The wizard then takes out a weird device and raises it in the air. He opens it and the lights from the street lamps were being summoned into the device, causing some of the street to go dim.

"we want one" the twins shout in unison making everyone, even their little Athena shout "no!"

The cat meows at the white haired man, drawing his attention to it.

"I should of known you would be here...... professor McGonagall"

The cats shadow shifts into a silhouette of a women with a pointed hat, professor McGonagall then came into view.

"how could you change from a cat to human?" Kate asks in disbelief.

the twins and Athena look at each other then say in unison "magic" with weird hand gestures making people chuckle and jane smile slightly already guessing that her and the twins were good friends. That wouldn't be said for her 3 other parents they didn't really like the fact that it was boys she was friends with.

"good evening, professor Dumbledore. are the rumours true?"

"I'm afraid so Minerva, the good and the bad"

It was then that Athena froze, realising what was happening making the ⅔ of the golden trio look at her questioningly. But the twins got it and pulled her into a tight hug between the 2 of them.

"and the girl?"

"Hagrid is bringing her"

"do you think it was wise trusting Hagrid with something this important?"

"I trust Hagrid with my life" Athena said as she then whispered to Ron "just not my secrets" making him snicker with her

"Ah professor id trust Hagrid with my life"

The sound of an engine cut the silent air. A gigantic man was shown riding a flying motorcycle, landing right in front of the 2 professors.

"you. have. flying. MORTORCYCLES" Emmet shouts as he starts fangirling making the magical people chuckle.

"what next a flying carpet?" Bella sneered making Renesme giggle

"uhh no those became illegal in the 19th century" Athena informed making Bella huff and glare at the girl.

"professor Dumbledore, sir professor McGonigal"

"no problems I trust, Hagrid?"

"no sir, little tykes fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. heh. tried not to wake them"

he hands the baby over the Dumbledore carefully.

"here you go"

All the women start cooing at the screen making Athena blush. Fred and Gorge start to squeeze Athena's cheeks and starting to coo in a squeaky voice "awww look at our little baby Athena, you were so cute yes you were, yes you were-"

Athena then swatted their hands away "yeah what happened to the cute baby?" making people chuckle at the 3.

"Albus do you really think its safe for her here?"

"its the only family they have"

making Athena roll her eyes and mutter "some family" with a scoff. this caught the attention of some vampires and Remus due to his advanced hearing and look at her confused. Demetri was getting a really bad feeling as he saw Edwards eyes widen from reading her mind but they both stayed quite.

"the girl will be famous you cant seriously be thinking of putting her here with these muggles there the worst kind"

"you got that right" Athena mutter again in distain but then says "thanks for trying professor"

"exactly. they're far better off growing up away from all that. until they are ready."

Dumbledore and McGonigal, much to her dismay laid the girl down on the door step. Hagrid whimpers and sniffles.

"there- there Hagrid its not really a goodbye forever"

Dumbledore then sets down a letter on the baby's stomach as little Athena grips onto the letter tightly.

"good luck Athena potter!"

"thanks I'm gonna need it" Athena mutters for the last time.

"you left her on a doorstep in the cold?!?!" Rosalie and Mrs Weasley shouted outraged while the guards where strangely calm in this time.

"I put heating-" Dumbledore tried to explain only to get cut of.

"I don't want to hear it Albus lets just continue" Remus sighs