chapter 1

narrator POV:

it was the middle of the confrontation between the Volturi and the Cullen's with their witnesses when an old looking women appears in the middle of them scaring everyone, even Caius.

"who are you and why are you here? we said no more witnesses Carlisle." Aro stated firmly.

"I am not a witness of the Cullen clan I am not here to stop the fight, but i am here to show you a new chapter of your life's." she said eerily.

"and what would you mean by that Madame?" Carlisle asked curiously. He didnt ask for more witnesses and the Volturi surely didn't know her as seeing the looks on confusion and some in anger for this women stopping the fight from happening.

"I am saying that before the fights between the two of your clans I had the pleasure of meeting the Volturi" making some of them from that coven look at her in recognition "And while i was there I took some essence or commonly known as DNA from the Elite guards s-"

"how dare you take something that wasn't yours!" Caius shouted in anger that she defied the Volturi.

"now now brother I'm sure it was for a good reason, please continue my dear" Aro gestured her to continue.

"of Corse, as I was saying a couple had been trying for years to have a child and I helped them with that by using the DNA of the 4 Elite guards, they knew that the child wasn't going to be theirs biologically but it would be the guards child, but I never told them who's DNA it was from and before you say that vampires cant have children they cant because dead bodies cant harbour children but if you were to put it in someone else's -an alive body- it could work. And after I gave the women the child to carry for 9 months I knew that it was destined for great things so I made a promise to myself to reunite the child with its rightful parents when they were 15 (I'm aging Jane and Alec to 18 when they were turned) but I have seen everything that they have went through and I thought that you could watch their life with them to get to know each other better" she explains out of breath at the end while everyone else was shocked.

"so your saying that my guards jane, Felix, Demetri and Alec have a child together? oh this is wonderful!" Aro shouts clapping like a kid on Christmas.

The guards were in shock to say the least. They have a child? Jane and Demetri were excited on the inside because before they were turned they always dreamed of having children -not together obviously they were born in 2 different time periods- but they gave up on that dream when they found out they couldn't have them now that they were part of the living-dead. Felix was slightly confused, a little angry that this witch stole some of his 'essence' but most of all he was feeling a little protective over the fact that he couldn't raise his own kid. And Alec was happy that Jane was happy with it but he didn't know what to think of it himself but the way the witch said that his child has been through a lot of things makes him angry and sad that his child could of had a happier life but he let a small smile through at the thought of having a mini him.

"so Renesmee isn't the only one of her kind" the ex-human-blood bag whined interrupting the guards train of thoughts.

Bella was angry at the thought of a brat stealing her and her daughters spotlight. She was supposed to have the attention on her, she gave birth to a child that was meant to kill her and her daughter was the all mighty hybrid they should get the praises and attention not this spoilt brat who hasn't been mentioned till now.

"no she is not Isabella but the daughter of the guards is a bit different, they isn't a vampire yet until they dies but they did inherit one thing from the couple, magic, they is apart of the merlin clan and the child goes to Hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry." the older women said.

"you said we would meet them and watch their life when is that happening?" Jane asked desperate to meet her new found child.

"now if you would like you will be taken to their school to watch their life and part of the future as it would be very dark for their kind." she says mysteriously making everyone more curios.

"do they know that the guards are their parents?" Marcus asked for the fist time since they have been there.

"yes she just discovered it as I have sent them a letter explaining everything to them" she states calmly.

"ok is everyone ready good lets do" she says chanting in Latin not waiting for an answer then everything goes black.