chapter 4

narrator POV:

the screen shows Athena's scar glowing, then cutting to the title showing "Athena and the philosopher's stone". 

The golden trio smile at each other remembering how they all became friends.

An almost 11 year old Athena was sleeping. The light turns on and she opens her eyes.

"up. get up now!"

Petunia hits the door one more time before walking into the kitchen.

 Athena closes her eyes and tries to sink into the chair preparing for the shouts that were about to break through the stunned silence.

"YOU SLEPT IN A CUPBORED UNDER THE STAIRS?!?!" jane and Mrs Weasley shout.

Everyone was outraged at the mistreatment Athena experienced.

Sirius was deathly calm planning the Dursleys murder. while Remus was trying to keep moony at bay. The parents of Athena were outraged but didn't show it yet, well except Jane as she looked ready to use her gift on the screen or go over to their house and do it.

McGonigal was no better as she slowly looked at a fear stricken Albus "I TOLD YOU WE SHOULDNT OF LEFT HER WITH THOSE WRETCHED MUGGLES!!"

Athena turns to grab her glasses and put them on. a chubby boy then runs down the stairs before running back up and jumping on them which were above Athena making a very loud noise before shouting.

"wake up cousin were going to the zoo!!"

Athena then watches dust fall from the ceiling of her room before going to try and open the door, but when she does a laughing Dudley pushes he pack into the cupboard with a thump, Athena is then seen walking out of the room while rubbing her head and wearing very large clothing that could be as big as elephants skin.  

"blimey 'thena don't they buy you any clothes?" Ron asked

"of Corse  they don't they were obviously given to her by her cousin you idiot." Hermione reply's while Athena watches them argue with amusement.

  "you should already give us the money now our little Athena-" Fred starts but George continues "yeah cause were gonna win"

"no I'm fine boys I'm quite positive on my bet"

"oh here comes the birthday boy!"

"happy birthday son"

Petunia coddle her son before glaring at Athena.

"why don't you just be useful and cook something and don't try and burn anything"

"yes aunt Petunia"

Aro turns to Athena and asks "Athena my dear, when did you start cooking for them?"

Athena hesitated but answered "um when I could see over the stove" which only angers people more.

"oh so not that long ago ah mate" George say trying to lighten the mood but only to receive a playful glare back.

"I want everything to be special for my Dudley's  special day!"

"hurry up and bring me my coffee girl!"

"yes uncle Vernon"

"hey she has a name its Athena!" Fred and George defend their sister in all but blood making her smile.

Ron starts to laugh his ass off "that's what they named him Dudley" making a few other people snicker

Petunia removes her hands from Dudley's face revealing his presents.

"oh, aren't they wonderful dear?"

 "How many are there?"

"thirty six counted them myself"

"thirty six but last year I had thirty seven!"

all the rich purebloods and the volturi looked shocked "even I don't get that many presents" Draco said in disbelief.

Athena was setting up the table and pouring the drinks as she rolls her eyes at her cousin.

"yes, well, some of them are bigger than last years.

"I don't care how big they are!"

" oh, now, now, now, this is what we are going to do, is that when we go out were going to buy you 2 new presents, how does that sound pumpkin?"

The women shake their head in disappointment of the lack of discipline he was getting from Petunia. 

"is he always like this?" molly asked.

"yeah, it gets worse with old age"  and Molly scoffs to look back at the screen

"ok lets go to the next chapter" Albus says

"oh is this the one where you-" Ron stated to say but Athena stopped him from spoiling anything.

"yeah it is"

Sorry for the short chapter