chapter 6

narrator POV:

Two owls, next to each other with letters in their claws fly over the house and drop the letter which fly right through the letter slot. The letter was addressed to:

Ms. A. potter

The cupboard under the stairs

4, privet drive, little whining

Surrey

Remus then yells "if the letter had the cupboard on it why didn't you say anything?!?"

"they are self-writing quills Mr Lupin, we really need to start checking the letters" Professor McGonigal mutters.

"you think?" Emmett say sarcastically.

Athena enters the kitchen and hands the letters to Vernon keeping and eye on the letter she has in her hand.

"Oh, Marge ate a funny welt she's ill"

Athena looks up at the Dursleys before silently opening her letter, when Dudley rushes and grabs it from her.

"dad, dad, look Athena got a letter, look!"

Everyone then started to yell at the screen in protest, shouting horrible -but necessary- things at Dudley angered by how he snatched the letter from Athena's hand. Athena then starts to think 'if this is how they act now, I wonder how they would react to seeing them in person especially the vampires' Athena shivered at the thought of the vampire tearing them apart but also wondered how her biological parents were feeling as you couldn't see it on their face.

"hey give it back!"

"that's mine!"

"yours? who would be writing to you?"

Vernon the turns to see that the letter is indeed, addressed to Athena. It even has her cupboard on it, turning it over to see the Hogwarts wax seal. He then turns to Petunia and they share a panicked look and then looked back at the potter (now known as Volturi) girl who looked at them and gulped loudly looking nervous.

The Volturi guards and Athena's mates (Garret and Benjamin) glower at the sight of a scared looking Athena. How dare those worthless human scare their child/mate. They had no reason to try and scare Athena, she didn't do anything wrong but that's all what humans do, be horrible vile creatures. rage built up inside them but they kept quite trying to not to scare anyone.

More owls are shown flying around the house, with letters in their beaks, dropping them so they go into the mail slot. Where six letters are picked up by Vernon and torn to shreds. Athena then is shown playing with toy chess pieces in her cupboard. 

"see minister she gets toys! she is just being an ungrateful attention seeking brat" Umbridge  sneered and screeched.

"oh shut up Dolores! she also lives in a cupboard" Narcissa says shocking everyone that she defended Athena.

And of Corse Umbridge sat down not wanting to upset a lady of an ancient and noble house with a sickly sweet smile on her face.

Athena then hears a drill whirring.

"no more letters out of these post boxes" as he chuckles to himself as if he was proud to deprive children of their futures.

Athena looks to her uncle a bit disturbed as she closes her door to the cupboard. Four owls were then shown on top of Mr Dursley's car as the frame zooms in on the couple.

"have a lovely day at the office, dear"   

She stops, looks and sees a bunch of owls.

Vernon: Shoo! Go on!

Later that night Vernon is tossing letters into the fireplace. Athena comes around the corner and peers into the living room. Vernon grins evilly at her and tosses more in.

"oi that's just evil!" Bill shouts as everyone magical is horrified by Vernon burning something that they should be proud off.

In the living room. The family is sitting around, Athena is serving cookies.

Vernon: Fine day Sunday. In my opinion, best day of the week. Why is that, Dudley?

Dudley shrugs obviously not having a clue why.

Athena: Because there's no post on Sunday? 

Vernon: Ah, right you are, girl. No post on Sunday. Hah! No blasted letters today. No, sir. No sir, not one blasted, miserable---

A letter then shoots out of the fireplace and zips across Vernons face. There is a rumbling and then zillions of letters come shooting out of the fireplace.

Dudley: AHH! Make it stop! Please make it stop!

As he jumps onto Petunia's lap crying and screaming as his parents did the same.

Vernon: Go away, ahh!

Dudley: What is it? Please tell me what's happening!

Everyone was laughing their hearts out at the sight of the Dursleys cowering in few of a bunch of letters as the Volturi were slightly smiling at little Athena's gleeful smile as Bella just huffed thinking that the little brat didn't deserve happiness.

Athena jumps onto the coffee table to grab a letter. she then gets one and starts to run away. Vernon jumps up as well.

Vernon: Give me that! Give me that letter!

He chases Athena and grabs her before she gets into her closet.

Athena: Get off! Ahh!

Vernon: Ahh!

Athena: They're my letters! Let go of me!

Vernon: That's it! We're going away! Far away! Where they can't find us!

Dudley: Daddy's gone mad, hasn't he?!

"That happened a long time ago mate" The Weasley twins muttered in sync as some of the vamps chuckled at them. While the guards were quite happy that Athena was friends with people who could always cheer her her up.

A house is then shown, on a rock island somewhere out at sea. The family is sleeping, with Thena on the cold, dirt floor. She has drawn a birthday cake which reads, Happy Birthday Athena. Harry looks at Dudley's watch, which beeps 12:00.

Athena: Make a wish, Thena. 

As she blows the fake candles out.

Suddenly, the door thumps. Thena jumps. The door thumps again and Dudley and Athena jump up and back away. Petunia and Vernon appear, Vernon with a gun. The door bangs again and then cracks open, and a giant man appears.

Vernon: Who's there? Ahh!

Hagrid: Sorry 'bout that.

"Hagrid!!!"

hope you like this chapter I am sorry for not updating in so long. thank you or all your support guys! I love every single one of my readers. I dont know if you have seen on my page but i recently posted a new book it is a maze runner and hunger games crossover with polyamory soulmates please take a look at it and tell me what you think!