chapter 2

narrator POV:

Its the beginning of 5th year for the golden trio as always the pink toad had said a speech stopping anyone from eating their dinner. All while Ron and Hermione argue over silly little things.

"5 galleons that they end up together in 7th year" Athena whispers to the 2 ginger haired pranking twins.

"your on we bet that they will-" Fred says only for George to continue "- end up together in 6th year"

Athena shakes their hand and silently laughs with them while watching Ron and Hermione argue. The twins were always there for 'thena  even when the ⅔ of the golden trio weren't. They were her brothers in every thing but blood and if they could they would be blood. But they sadly couldn't. in first year The twin practically adopted her after they found out that she was the only person who could tell them apart and ever since then they looked after their 'little baby Athena' as they like to call her for her size in height (which she hates but that doesn't stop them from doing it)

Athena rubs her hand in silent pain as the wound starts to hurt from umbitch as the twins like to call her after seeing what they done to their poor little Athena.

Then there was a big bang at the end of the great hall showing who the trio recognised as Arthur, molly, Bill, Charlie and Percy Weasley, along with Remus Lupin, snuffles, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, Kingsley Shackbolt, the real "mad-eye" Moody, Tonks, Amelia Bones and Cornelius Fudge. 

Everyone looks to them in confusion while Dumbledore stands and asks "hello dear guests, may I ask why you are here?"

Amelia the speaks up "we all got a letter stating to come here for something of great importance but we don't know specifically why we are here." A letter the appears in front of the headmaster, to which he opens and reads aloud.

Dear headmaster Dumbledore,

I'm writing this to you to explain the dangers that will occur in the future and the past. you see it was 15 years ago that a couple had come and asked me for help as they were having trouble with having a baby I gave them DNA of 4 people that they didn't know who and transferred it into the mothers womb which lead to a baby. Now this couple was Lily and James Potter.        

making everyone gasp and look at Athena who was in just as much shock herself.

now before anyone starts to hate Athena it was not her fault and never will be she is not evil and never will be. James and Lily both knew that the child would never be biologically theirs even though lily carried her for 9 months they still loved little Athena none the less. after that night that I gave them the child I knew she would be distained for great things and I promised myself that when she was 15 I would reunite her with her biological parents and for them to understand her they would watch her life with her, but it was a coincidence that everyone else needed to watch it as there would be dark times ahead. the parents to Athena would be showing up here along with some other guests soon, now I warn you one of them would look exactly like Mr. Cedric Diggory but I assure you it is not him. the parents I stole the DNA from was Felix, Demetri, Jane and Alec Volturi the Elite guards of the Volturi leaders of the vampires. And before you ask no Athena in not a vampire she will become one when she dies but she is not one now thank you for reading the guests should be here now.   

there was then a thud, knocking everyone out of there shock showing a group of some wearing all black while other in normal clothing. everyone stated to talk and whisper while staring at the group, some in fear at the fact that they were in a room with vampires and some in curiosity and disgusted that a 'dark creature' would be here.

"SILENCE!!!" Dumbledore screamed effectively shutting everyone up.

"Aro it is a pleasure seeing you again" Dumbledore said in a calm manor.

"yes it is Albus I guessing that the child of my guards is here at your school?" Aro question happy to see an old friend of his.

"yes but I'm only learning of this now please take a seat if you are looking for the child you speak of they are on the red table" Albus chuckled at his old friends enthusiasm.

the vampires moved to the Gryffindor table as Dumbledore then said that everyone of the vampires should introduce themselves. so the coven leaders then stood up and Aro went first.

"Hello I'm Aro these are my brothers Marcus and Caius, and my guards Jane, Felix, Demetri and Alec" making the people who knew Athena very well look at them in shock.

Carlisle then stood and said "hello I'm Carlisle this is my mate Esme and my children Emmet, Rosalie, Alice, Jasper, Edward and Bella and their daughter renesmee. these are also from different covens Tanya, garret, Benjamin, Elizar, carmen and Kate."

"ok now introduction's are done lets get to watching the movies then shall we?" the toad then spoke in a sickly sweet tone making the vampire cringe at their enhanced hearing.

"wait a second Delores we need to ask for permission first" Dumbledore interrupted making Umbridge glare at him and huff "Miss potter are you ok with this?"

Making everyone look at her "um I guess so" Athena stated a bit nervously.

when the guards looked at her in shock remembering that their child goes by the name potter. They had a daughter. And she had brown long untameable looking hair and wearing round glasses with her uniform, they then all felt extremely protective over her especially Alec who never really thought of having children in the past but here she was his daughter right before him, he would never admit it but he was a little scared I mean who wouldn't? she had been without her birth parents all her life who is to say that she wants them now? Alec pushed these thoughts away and focused back to the task at hand.