chapter 5

I'm sorry guys but there might be a few short chapters as I'm going to be busy for a while but ill try to update as frequently on all my stories as I can!!!!

Narrator POV:

"I don't want any trouble from you girl or no food for a week!"

"I wont do anything" he didn't look convinced "I promise"

"that's abuse!" Molly shouted as Amelia was writing everything down ready to give it to the muggles and get them all sent to muggle prison.

The volturi guards were fuming on the inside how dare anyone hurt they're daughter! as they started to think of all the ways they could torture the Dursleys.

A building labelled the reptile house is shown. A snake resting in its cage asleep is also shown.

"make it move!"

Vernon then taps the glass trying to wake the snake.

"move!"

"MOVE!"

"he's asleep!"

"this is boring"

Ron leans over to Athena "this is what you were talking about in second year wasn't it?"

Athena nods not wanting to spoil anything with a smirk making Ron snicker and all the vampires frown not knowing what they were talking about.

Athena continues gazing at the snake through the window.

"sorry about him. he doesn't understand what its like, lying there day after day watching as other people press their ugly faces against the glass watching you."

The snake then lifts his head and winks at the girl who was standing there in shock looking wide eyes.

"snakes cant wink can they?" Alice says in shock.

"they have no eyelids" Caius said also in shock.

"can you understand me?!?"

Those who didn't know that Athena was Parselmouth looked at her in shock.

"your a Parselmouth!?!" Umbridge screeched making the vampire cringe with their sensitive hearing.

"Dolores please don't shout like that" Fudge practically begged.

She then turned to him and smiled sweetly enough to make you eyes rot (see what I did there instead of teeth rot I said eyes rot , ill shut up now and let you carry on reading)

"of Corse minister my apology's"

"its just I've never talked to a snake before, do you talk to people often?"

The snake then shakes his head.

"do you miss your family at all?"

The snake then shakes his head and points to a sign that says 'bred in captivity' with its tail.

"oh I see, That's me as well. I never knew my parents either. I'm all I have"

Athena smile sadly at the snake.

All the women except Umbridge and Bella  were now quietly sobbing while the men look sombre except Fudge and Dumbledore.

The guards look at each other and nod almost as saying she wont ever have to live like that again she has us.

Dudley then rushes over.

"uuhhh for people who ignore you, they never leave you alone!" Hermione complains.

Dudley then roughly pushes Athena out of the way after waddling over like an oversized penguin knocking her to the ground hard on the pavement.

"hey don't you touch our little baby Athena!" both of the twins say as they hug her and the guards and her mates growl quietly at the screen.

Athena then glares at Dudley still on the floor and the glass disappears making him fall in.

"whoa aaahhh"

All of the children -and emmet- start to laugh as hard as they could while the adults were chuckling even the kings were serves him right they thought.

McGonagall turns to Athena and says "well done miss potter that was very powerful accidental magic" making Athena blush in embarrassment at her words.

while Dumbledore looks to Athena with her eyes narrowed as if almost jealous.

The snake then slivers out of its habitat and looks over to Athena when it is near the door.

"thanksss"

"anytime" Athena says with a nod.

The snake then escapes the zoo.

"SNAKE!"

Everyone then started to panic, running around trying to get out of the reptile zoo while Athena chuckles at the panic.

Dudley tries to get out only to find the glass was there and he was trapped.

"Mum! MUMMY!"

Petunia then sees her son and rushes over there.

"Aah"

"mum, help me! help me!"

"oh my darling boy!" 

Athena was giggling still on the floor, but then she saw Vernon glaring at her which immediately stopped her laughing as she gulped.

Remus growls at the screen as he was trying to keep moony at bay, who was trying to be protective of his cub "he better not her you because I swear to merlin-"

Petunia and a soaking wet Dudley walked through the front door.

"its alright sweetheart. Its alright, well get you out of these terrible cold clothes."

Vernon then throws the young potter -or should I know say Volturi- into the house and then grabbing her by her hair.

"ow let me go!"

Everyone was shouting at the screen appalled by what Vernon was doing especially some of the vampires.

"what happened?"

"I swear I don't know"

"one minute the glass was there, the next, it was gone."

"it was like magic!"

Vernon then slams the cupboard door close with anger.

"There is no such thing as magic!"

All of the magical people looked offended and started to shout at the screen in anger again.

"There is to you slimy, fat, giant bat!" Seamus shouted (I didn't mean to make this rime it just came out that way)

Athena smiles feeling loved by her friends and family.

Hello everyone for a while now I have not been updating and lots of you lovely people have been asking me to publish more well I have been trying to make time for it. But I am also sadly not in the right state of mind to write. I have been going through a lot these last few years and this year it has all caught up to me and my mental health has been going down extremely. and just to clarify I am only 14 but with me having autism I have a mature mind so don't let any of this stop you from enjoying my book. But I just want to tell everyone how sorry I am for not updating and I hope you forgive me as from now on you will know that I will be rarely posting so I can focus on my mental health. I hope you are all having a good day!   

See you next time when you comment, favourite, save my story or when I next post bye!