Chapter 3: Spill That Hot Coffee

Chats POV:
Mmmm what time is it? God I'm so tried. I open my eyes slightly and I saw that I'm not in my house. I widen my eyes and looked around the room and I remember I stayed the night with marinette that's right, I almost had a heart attack. As I was looking around something or someone caught my attention, My princess. She was laying on top of my chest.

My cheeks turn pink and I smiled she's so warm and soft. When we first met I was just captured by her beauty, it was like nothing I've ever seen before. She was truly an angle walking the earth. And when I saw the tears in her eyes my heart nearly broke at the sight. She is a sweet, smart, genuine, beautiful person inside and out.

And if that...boy, dumped her for my ex than he never deserved her in the first place. I was still in my inner thoughts when I heard a tried yet small yawn. I looked down to see my princess was waking up.

Author POV:
Marinette was starting to wake up.

"Mmmgh w-what time is I-it" Mari asked still in sleep mode.

"8:34am" chat said in response.

Mari snuggled in the pillow because of how warm in was. Little did she know she was snuggling into chats chest. Chat tried to control his face from blushing madly but he couldn't.

"How did you sleep last night chat?" She said.

"I slept really good, thanks Mari" he said sweetly

Mari than looked up at the cat and smiled. But that smile soon faded when she realized she was on top of him. She also realized that the "pillow" she was snuggling with was him. Mari was so embarrassed she practically jumped off him landing on the ground.

"AHHH IM SO SORRY!!. I DIDNT KNOW I SWEAR HONESTLY!!." Mari said apologetic. She has never been so embarrassed in her life. She just wish the floor would swallow her whole.

"Mari it's ok" chat said with a chuckle help her off the floor.

Marinette still embarrassed of what just happened.

Mari POV:
I apologize probably over a million times. I can't believe I slept on him. He must think I'm super weird. B-but his chest was so warm and comfortable it was like I was sleeping on a cloud. When I look at him he has a nice figure. I bet he works out a lot I even bet he has a six pack, maybe even an eight pack.

I would love to see it-WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING!!! oh my god, calm down Mari you were just dumped less than 24 hours ago and so was he. The last thing y'all we both need is another relationship right now. My thoughts were interrupted as I heard my stomach growl. Chat heard it too and a second later he started to laugh and so did I.

"You must be pretty hungry" he said while laughing

" yea ,Why do I make us some breakfast" I said while giggling.

"Yea that sounds nice" he said with a big smile.

I told chat to follow me and he did. We left the living room and entered the kitchen.