Chapter 11: A Night Of Friends, Fun And A Little chaos

5:42pm

Mari POV:
We just arrived at chats place Alya had just knocked on the door I felt beats of sweat on my forehead. Am I really this nervous? I've seen and spent the night with him before so why? Why am I so nervous just than the door opened revealing the a cute kitty. As soon as he saw me I saw his eyes twinkle.

"Hey kitty"

"Hello princess~"

We continue to stare at each other like we were the only people in the whole world. That is until someone got our attention. I rolled my eyes and looked over to my side to see Alya smirking at me. Chat chuckled.

"Come on inside lady's" chat said opening the door for us.

We walked inside and my eyes darted everywhere I didn't realize that chat had a beautiful home. I soon smelt something delicious, is that pie? We walked to the kitchen and we saw Nino putting out paper plates and cups. I glanced at Alya and I saw her cheeks turn a light pink.

"Yo Nino there here" chat said catching his attention

Nino whipped his head around he immediately looked at Alya and smiled.

"Hey dudettes, h-hey Alya" Nino said. Alya smiled and looked away to hide her blush. I had to hold down a giggle.

"So Alya and I brought sweets, as a thank you" I said

"So are those really croissants I've been smelling?!" Chat said in excitement I giggled and nodded. I walked over to the kitchen counter and placed the bags of sweets down. I unpacked the boxes and opened them.

"You brought macaroons too?!" He said

"Yes I didn't know what flavor you'd all like so a made vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, buttercream and caramel I hope y'all like them"

Chat walked over to the side of me Alya sat on one of the chairs and Nino was by the fridge.

"They look delicious princess. May I?" He asked

"Please" 

He grabbed a croissant and a vanilla macaroon. He ate the macaroon first and smiled as he melted to the taste. He took a bite of the croissants widen his eyes and shoved the whole thing in his mouth.

"Princess this taste heavenly" he said reaching for another one. Nino walked over and grabbed two chocolate macaroons. He ate one first and nodded in approval.

"He wasn't lying this is really good dudette. Are you a secret baker?" He said And I giggle

"No but my parents own Dupain-Cheng bakery and be being the bakers daughter you learn a few things"

"Your telling me" he said eating the other one.

1 hour later

We started munching on the croissants and cookies as Nino and chat were telling Alya and I more about how they met. They were like brothers it was kinda cute, you can sense the love between them.

"And than from that day on I know we'd be best bros forever" Nino said

Alya and I giggled. I looked over at chat and I saw that he was staring at me lovingly. I couldn't help but blush. Just than as I was about to say something we heard the doorbell.

"Oh is that the pizza?" I asked

"Lemme go check" Nino said getting up from the chair beside Alya.

As Nino went to go check Alya asked if she could be excused to the lady's room. Leaving me and chat all alone.

"So princess I'm really happy you and Alya were able to come"